Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I doubt Haymon would adise Spencer to take Diaz oon short notice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Lmfao whoever had whatever ol boys name was as the favorite was the moron not me pvtoface. From the weigh-in the favorite was evident.
    Galarza had fought on a higher level, Hurd was supposed to be stopped

Comment

Suck a pp pvto i wanted Herring to win with all my heart. Its not just about race to me qu33r. U dont c it from the outside. Haymon finds the ****test latinos he could find & puts them in as no hopers but dont do that against his favorites. I like & respect Floyd Mayweather Jr. but Haymon tries to emulate Floyds success against Latinos on such a mediocre level. My favorite hw is wilder but Arreola was picked for a reason...
      You're not make any sense right now, none what so ever you're trying to reach for something and to make things worse you can't even put together a conspiracy theory that make sense.

Leo Santa Cruz people complain that Haymon protect him too much same for Danny Garcia, correct me but aren't both of those fighters Latinos or of Latino Decent. Not to forget just featuring Mario Barrios on ESPN who PBC is extremely high on. Marcos Maidana younger Brother coming up will Mainevent on NBC Sports so I'm not seeing this "Anti Latino" BS you Speak Of.

Sammy Vazquez had options, admitted himself that HE PICKED DIAZ. Diaz who is Dominican by the way! By the way Sammy Vazquez was given the option to fight Erroll Spence Jr by the way but turned it down. So this stuff of Black Fighters being matched up soft but Latinos being matched up tough...LIES!

Comment

OP is a race obsessed crybaby. Nothing more to it.

Comment

Boxfan is usually a solid poster, I think he's just drunk af right now, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Boxfan is usually a solid poster, I think he's just drunk af right now, guys.
            Lmfao thanks original i was ripped last night! A day drinking at the beach & 3 tall cans at home. Passed out on the sofa.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              OP is a race obsessed crybaby. Nothing more to it.
              Dont post on my threads then.

Comment

I think Vasquez can come back from that, sure Diaz did better but it was not like Vasquez was totally dominated either, Vasquez seems like the kind of guy that knows the deal as by his reaction to when the result was changed.

I think he will be better from this tough fight against a difficult opponent, sure he is not undefeated but in PBC he will continue to get solid opportunities I would imagine.

I am interested to see what PBC does with Diaz, but yea I doubt they would throw Spence in there with him at least until Diaz got some wins.

Comment

Dont post on my threads then.
                  Yep. Crybaby.

Comment

I don't think Haymon sees anything but green

Comment

another one bites the dust!

Comment

Working...
                      X