Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans, you've got to choose. Either his fight night weights are BS or he doped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doped you delusional fanboys.

It's hard to say who's clean and who's not.. how else do you think Mayweather and other boxers competed in their late thirties?

Get real fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      I'm going to have to go with he dopes.
      great thread
      Thanks man. Either response is fine to me. I just proved that one of both must be truth.
      Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      Dude. Get over it already. Floyd beat Pacquiao.
      Hey, this isn't about that fight. Please vote, which one?
      Originally posted by meme_man View Post
      End thread/
      Same to you, vote.
      Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      He doped bro. That's what you wanna hear, innit?
      Nope, I'm fine with him being a liar with his fight night weights.
      Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      Another shlt thread by maxi
      Actually this is one of my best threads. Thank you.

Comment

If people deem it possible that Pacquiao cheated, then I don't see why not for Floyd, who got caught with that 750 mL IV.

Comment

Originally posted by /// View Post
          Both Floyd and Pacquaio all but admitted they dope.

Floyd's IV saga and the hilarious scramble for everyone to protect their investment and issue him a "time travel exemption".

Manny saying he's afraid of needles when he's covered in tattoos.

That's why the reactions to the Povetkin situation are so annoying. He took something that was LEGAL and still has micro traces of it not enough to have any effect and gets demonized.

Everyone else is walking around looking like Arnold at a MR Universe competition with IVs hanging out of their arms and turning down 100 million dollar paychecks because of a drug test stipulation and those guys are clean doe.
          Then he is the master hypocrite? I don't remember Pacquiao or any other top fighter saying stuff like:

"I'm the one that will clean the sport. I demand olympic style random testing".
          "I'm the pioneer of olympic style random testing in boxing".
          "I won't fight Pacquiao because he doesn't want to be tested". (and then fights pregnant belly Berto exposed cheater).

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            I'm going to have to go with he dopes.
            great thread
            BKM is a racist jew piece of shyt.

Comment

What do Maria and Floyd have in common?

Both PED users (lol)

Comment

His 30 day weight for the Pacquiao fight was 150.5 That is after a month of training, I assume.

He's a gym rat, so he works out a lot.

Seems clear to me that his natural weight is over 150.5. How much over, I don't know, but I wouldn't imagine that it's too much over 151.

Perhaps he did experience dehydration. When someone works out as much as he does, I don't think it's out of the ordinary.

"Symptoms of chronic dehydration will begin to appear when the body loses as little as two to three percent of total body water."
                http://www.waterbenefitshealth.com/s...hydration.html

Comment

Originally posted by /// View Post
                  Everyone else is walking around looking like Arnold at a MR Universe competition with IVs hanging out of their arms and turning down 100 million dollar paychecks because of a drug test stipulation and those guys are clean doe.
                  Lmoa

Comment

The fact that he did dope just proves the point he was ducking Pacquiao a few years ago, making drug testing a big issue when the fact is both were clearly PED users all along (alongside good ol' boy Marquez). Goes well with the narrative that he never fought anyone at their best in the later stages of his career (can't blame him, and not all were his fault).
                    Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 05-14-2016, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Who knows everyone is suspicious

Comment

Working...
                      X