Brook vs. Vargas in the works according to Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see if Hearn has the audacity to make this a PPV

Comment

I really wanted Garcia, so anything but that realistically speaking was going to disappoint me, but it's not terrible.

Comment

Meh it better then the jojodans but jessie is the weaking champ at 147

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I really wanted Garcia, so anything but that realistically speaking was going to disappoint me, but it's not terrible.
          When there was talk of Khan fighting Vargas, werent you one of the guys who was very critical?

Everyone presumed Khan was going to fight Vargas or as many of you put it "cherrypick" a feather fisted boxer

Funny how you Brook ****suckers change your tune

Anyways Brook gets a title, but this could also mean he has to face more subpar mandatory's. I'm sure you'll be the first to make excuses "Brook has to Fight John Smith because he's his WBO mandatory"

If Brook doesnt step it up after Vargas, i think he may as well retire

I'm not sure how much longer you can defend Brook facing these non-threatening opponents

Comment

Vargas wins, he is a lot better since Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              When there was talk of Khan fighting Vargas, werent you one of the guys who was very critical?

Everyone presumed Khan was going to fight Vargas or as many of you put it "cherrypick" a feather fisted boxer

Funny how you Brook ****suckers change your tune

Anyways Brook gets a title, but this could also mean he has to face more subpar mandatory's. I'm sure you'll be the first to make excuses "Brook has to Fight John Smith because he's his WBO mandatory"

If Brook doesnt step it up after Vargas, i think he may as well retire

I'm not sure how much longer you can defend Brook facing these non-threatening opponents
              Why are you so hell bent on trying to prove me wrong?
              I don't think I ever criticised Khan fighting Vargas but if you can find the post then good for you.

I haven't defended Brook at all this year. Just stop. You talk about Brook more than any fan on here ever has.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Why are you so hell bent on trying to prove me wrong?

I haven't defended Brook at all this year. Just stop. You talk about Brook more than any fan on here ever has.
                I simply tell is like it is

I hate double standards

If it's not good enough for one, it shouldn't be good enough for another

I'll have to go back through the Vargas/Khan thread to see which cheeky ****s were suggesting Khan was going to "cherrypick" Vargas.

I love reading back through peoples bull****

Comment

Easy fight for Brook, Vargas is too small and has no power, 11 ko's i believe?

but at least Brook gets a title for his efforts.

better than facing that drug cheat Peterson, who has never fought at 147 and has nothing to offer, that cheat deserves no title shot.

I really hope Brook steps it up after Vargas, this isnt a big summer fight, and nobody will pay to watch it, its a mismatch and we all know the outcome.

Brooks career seems to have stalled.
                  how is he too small? he's bigger than brook and has a iron chin. it's a great matchup..

Comment

I simply tell is like it is

I hate double standards

If it's not good enough for one, it shouldn't be good enough for another

I'll have to go back through the Vargas/Khan thread to see which cheeky ****s were suggesting Khan was going to "cherrypick" Vargas.

I love reading back through peoples bull****
                    Please do, maybe i did. But different fights mean different things.

If Khan was to turn down Brook and go on to fight Vargas that to me would deserve some criticism, but Brook being the position he is in where he desperately needs some form of a named opponent Vargas isn't so bad.

Comment

Vargas will finish Kell Brock! Vargas and Dewey Cooper are the right team. Vargas body was not right vs Bradley and he still almost knocked him out. Vargas will win and become one of the top WW.
                      Last edited by Sportsguy; 04-28-2016, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X