Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backyard boxing match better than most pro bouts. 5 knockdowns in under 2 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backyard boxing match better than most pro bouts. 5 knockdowns in under 2 rounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BidVy5fBHWM

Last edited by punchr; 10-14-2015, 08:52 AM.

Stupid bunch of fat ****s fighting on cement ground what you think is gonna happen If one of them lands a perfect punch and the guy goes down from it and cracks his head off that solid ground...

Comment

Nice share!! XD That guy in the blue shirt has some experience though. The guy in grey is a pussay. *continues watching*

Comment

WOW WTF!!!!!! I wasn't expecting that. LOL!!

Comment

DAMN I really enjoyed that lol. Crazy how they managed to keep it respectful and friendly, even when it got heated. I catch feelings quick and get psychotic. The blue guy manages and controls his weight extremely well while he moves and attacks.

Comment

that's a nice looking neighborhood

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              DAMN I really enjoyed that lol. Crazy how they managed to keep it respectful and friendly, even when it got heated. I catch feelings quick and get psychotic. The blue guy manages and controls his weight extremely well while he moves and attacks.
              The guy in the grey could be good if he went to a boxing gym and learned the basics. He has KO power. Maybe his willpower isn't the best but it takes balls to fight period. It was wrong to match him up against a guy with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                The guy in the grey could be good if he went to a boxing gym and learned the basics. He has KO power. Maybe his willpower isn't the best but it takes balls to fight period. It was wrong to match him up against a guy with experience.
                It doesn't take balls to box your unexperienced friend lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                  It doesn't take balls to box your unexperienced friend lol
                  Plus the guy in the blue shirt was trying to kill the noob. That's not a friend. He was sparring too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Plus the guy in the blue shirt was trying to kill the noob. That's not a friend. He was sparring too hard.
                    They don't know that sparring isn't supposed to go hard af because they're noobs. They're in the suburbs, they have probably never been in a fight in their lives so they don't know what a punch even feels like before this.

Comment

Working...
                    X