Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ronda rousey's trainer is high, she cant beat no world champions in a boxing match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronda rousey's trainer is high, she cant beat no world champions in a boxing match

her stand up is garbage

she only does an arm bar and looks totally inept on her feet and lacks head movement, proper technique and footwork

I know some amatuer females that would murder her

sure she medalled in jui jitsu, UFC fighters are a jack of all trades but a master of none....she aint beating no fighter that dedicated their whole life to boxing

has anyone noticed no big name UFC guys are stepping up to fight boxers....they fight washed up 40+ year old boxers with big names like Ray Mercer and James Toney

How about a UFC fighter with balls cross over to boxing because they do all they talking trying to use boxing to promote a sport that appeals to drunk bar hoppers who know nothing about combat sports

A focused Rousey knocks any female alive out while standing and most men under 154 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      A focused Rousey knocks any female alive out while standing and most men under 154 pounds.
      Not in just boxing.

MMA, okay, but not boxing.

Comment

Rumor is that Rousey got the better of GGG while sparring.

Comment

What's your take about a Boxing Ace in an Octogone under UFC rules ? ...

Comment

I hope she get KO's so we can stop seeing her everywhere....Charlie Z would box her ears off

Comment

Yeah, rumor

Comment

I saw a video of her sparring Vic darchynian lol she looked horrible trying to box

Comment

Damn I believe it bro. Hopefully she starts fighting men now

Comment

UFC Needs a 145 pound women's division

^ So that animal (Cris Cyborg) can hit the UFC , and Rousey can move up

Comment

Working...
                    X