Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think prime Ali would have done in todays heavyweight scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ask me, he'd literally toy with everone.

Just a complete mockery.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

There might never will be a heavy with that kind of speed/chin/coordination/size as long as we live.

Literally. The combination of all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        He was hated by a lot of people during his time... after he retired he got respected more. He was also a woman beater, cheated on spouse, used substances during fights that are now banned, a draft dodger, he gave up his birth name to turn Muslim, he called other blacks uncle toms and such so he would be a racist today, etc... Ali was not respected and loved by all. Joe Louis was a guy who would've been loved in any era.
        Did not say by all.

Said well beloved.

All of the fckd up stuff he said/did would be downplayed and his charisma is what would be sold.

All the negative stuff would be on AM radio and FOX news and all of his awesomeness would be prevalent everywhere else.

Everywhere else is much much bigger.

Ali wins.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
          I don't think he woudl do very well at all.

Watch all of his fights an just analyze him as a fighter instead of just repeating hysterical praise for the character he was in the media and... Doesn't look good against today's HWs.
          Lol you have got be trolling...

but if youre not idk why you brang up his media image im talking about his fighting ability.. and if you think hes worse than todays heavys after watching alot of his fights like i have you are just plain dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
            There might never will be a heavy with that kind of speed/chin/coordination/size as long as we live.

Literally. The combination of all.
            well said bro

Comment

Undisputed champion.

Comment

I question the first knockdown though... the way Folley's arms are when he goes down are odd..

The knockout is clean
                Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 11-29-2014, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Ali's mind games wouldn't work today. He psychologically paralyzed his opponents before the fight even started. Mayweather uses the same tactics. Ali would be average by today's standards.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
                    I don't think he woudl do very well at all.

Watch all of his fights an just analyze him as a fighter instead of just repeating hysterical praise for the character he was in the media and... Doesn't look good against today's HWs.
                    I did that and came to the conclusion that no flat footed amateur could ever cause a prime Ali problems whether they were 6'8 or 5'4.

Ali would be undisputed champ.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
                      Im talking strictly prime ali the one that fought terrell and liston pre layoff.

I personally think he would have cleaned the division out and took wlads belt within 7 rounds, if pulev can rattle klitschko with slow jabs and straights this dude is a cherry pick for ali.

Can you just imagine what how he would have dominated to all these guys lol?
                      thats a great pull back counter right hand to the jab

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                      He would be undisputed HW champ.

That is all.

Carry on.
                      this

Comment

Working...
                      X