Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most Active fighter in the top 5 p4p? Certainly not Floyd right...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most Active fighter in the top 5 p4p? Certainly not Floyd right...

In the last 2 years:

Manny Pacquiao; 2 fights
    Juan Manuel Marquez: 2 fights
    Andre Ward: 1 Fight
    Wladimir Klitschko: 3 fights

Floyd Mayweather: 4 fights in less than 2 years.

If it was any other 37-38 year old this would be a big story, but Floyd is an annoying jerk so it doesn't count.

why,why,why??? is this a thread?

Comment

Hey man who was the first one to be able to make it? I don't know. I am going on with the new one of those people. I'm sure you are looking for the best. I'm a little bit more about the new. The only thing that you can find out more information on how much you want to do it.

Comment

Floyd fights twice a year for the pride of his countrymen, other fighters who don't care about their fans only fight once a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Floyd fights twice a year for the pride of his countrymen, other fighters who don't care about their fans only fight once a year or so.
          Lmao. Oh no you di'int

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Came in to point out that the thread was pointless, but this made it worthwhile.

Comment

Floyd and Ward :yawn:

Sarcasm

Comment

Working...
              X