Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout is Open To Facing Kirkland or Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my dude Kirk gotta get back on his grind....alot of food out there at 154...Fish, Cinnamon, and few other dishes are on the menu.....with that said, Nelo is supposed to be fighting Trout next...I guess GBP has the optical illusion thing working for Nelo and they're not trying to fuk it up

Comment

Outside of Canelo the only meaningful fight at 154 for Trout is Lara that would be a great fight between two highly skilled southpaws

Comment

trout vs canelo

Comment

like a ****ing real champ....
          Last edited by Bermuda; 12-12-2012, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Trout should fight Angulo. Get his name out there more. Angulo has been more active than Kirkland. Kirkland hasn't fought sinse March. Fight Angulo, fight Kirkland, and if he wins both, Canelo is gonna what to fight him by 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              Outside of Canelo the only meaningful fight at 154 for Trout is Lara that would be a great fight between two highly skilled southpaws
              Isn't Lara/Vanes supposed to fight Canelo as dictated by the WBC?
              Oh wait.... WBC.... NVM

Comment

54 would be a lot better if more of the combatants felt that way.....

Comment

Article says he's the interim WBA champ, which is incorrect. He's the regular champ

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    my dude Kirk gotta get back on his grind....alot of food out there at 154...Fish, Cinnamon, and few other dishes are on the menu.....with that said, Nelo is supposed to be fighting Trout next...I guess GBP has the optical illusion thing working for Nelo and they're not trying to fuk it up
                    Ann Wolfe tells Kirkland when to eat, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                      Ann Wolfe tells Kirkland when to eat, LOL
                      Ann Wolfe's dick is bigger than Kirks

Comment

Working...
                      X