Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the view from the Upper level of MGM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Thats alot of money to see floyd run from Cotto like he did against Baldomir
    Well he is the best boxer on the planet. You can only witness greatness so many times

Comment

Successful practitioners of said principle include luminaries such as Mike Tyson, Wesley Snipes and Dennis Rodman.
      Last edited by Claire63; 04-19-2012, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Not too bad. I sat in that general are last year for Maidana-Morales and you can see the action in the ring clearly. Not to mention that there are giant screens everywhere and the atmosphere will probably justify the price.

Comment

Is anyone selling their ticket for closer seats? May aswel go all out n spend a few k

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Me and my bro are thinking about going to Vegas for the fight. The only tickets that are left are in the upper levels. Just wondering if anyone has bought them and hows the view? Is it even worth it they are runnin about $400-500. Also will they go down the closer it is to the fight?
            Every seat in the mgm has a great view.i have been a resident of Vegas for most of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Well he is the best boxer on the planet. You can only witness greatness so many times
              I have passed on his fights countless times,always has dogsht undercards not to mention he can stink it up at times.

Comment

In a word, bad.

I sat up there for Pacquiao-Mosley (ethnic media section) and they were even offering binocular rentals. They have screens to watch, but there is a side where you can't even see the screen.

It's not the most fan-friendly venue is what I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                  (BYOB) Bring your own binocular.
                  with two little stickers of floyd on the lenses cos that's all he wants to see anyway

Comment

You can pay around 80 bucks and get a Close Circuit viewing at the mandalay Bay or Mirrage...

They will have projectors running large screens, food, and most importantly BEER...lol

I will be there !!! (mandalay)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
                      In a word, bad.

I sat up there for Pacquiao-Mosley (ethnic media section) and they were even offering binocular rentals. They have screens to watch, but there is a side where you can't even see the screen.

It's not the most fan-friendly venue is what I'm saying.
                      I completely disagree. I've sat in the upper deck, mind you it was only a few rows up in the upper deck but still upper deck and seating was fine. I didn't need to use any binoculars and didn't need to look at a screen. IMO, MGM is one of the more fan-friendly venues, it's tiny as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X