No announcement yet.

Question Manny/Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Manny/Floyd

Why is it ok for Manny to pick Cotto but when Floyd comes out with the better deal and gets him instead it's a cherrypick?

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    Why is it ok for Manny to pick Cotto but when Floyd comes out with the better deal and gets him instead it's a cherrypick?
    You mean now.. Pac is going to get criticized if he picked Cotto.. It will be nothing more than a money fight.. Nobody here is excited about a Cotto-Pac II...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
      You mean now.. Pac is going to get criticized if he picked Cotto.. It will be nothing more than a money fight.. Nobody here is excited about a Cotto-Pac II...
      I get that but fact is his team just said right now cotto was top priority cotto only choose May because of the weight.

Comment

You musta not been here when Pac-cotto 2 was "close to done" and the entire board was crying biggest mismatch in history

Comment

Every boxing fan has always had that sweet taste for a may-cotto fight.pac alrwady beat cotto at a CW and still asked for one here.Floyd said he will let cotto fight at 154 so cotto picked floyd.Its the thought and the principle that matters.one fighter stepped up where the other one didnt despite already beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            You musta not been here when Pac-cotto 2 was "close to done" and the entire board was crying biggest mismatch in history
            Yea missed that but if he picks Bradly I ain't got **** to say. Good match up even tho Bradly can't bust a grape..lol...I like Manny and Floyd But politics ****ing up boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              Every boxing fan has always had that sweet taste for a may-cotto fight.pac alrwady beat cotto at a CW and still asked for one here.Floyd said he will let cotto fight at 154 so cotto picked floyd.Its the thought and the principle that matters.one fighter stepped up where the other one didnt dedpite already beating him.
              I agree with that totally. I tell guys all the time 2 pounds of muscles makes a difference. I spar all the time and when I'm cutting weight I notice.

Comment

I get that but fact is his team just said right now cotto was top priority cotto only choose May because of the weight.
                I know and Team Pac is goin to get criticized for that if it happened.. So what's your point.. Are you sayin' let's criticize because Cotto was his top choice...lol.. That's pathetic.. You are criticizing him for a fight that is not happening.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                  I know and Team Pac is goin to get criticized for that if it happened.. So what's your point.. Are you sayin' let's criticize because Cotto was his top choice...lol.. That's pathetic.. You are criticizing him for a fight that is not happening.. lol
                  No I was just stating it's a double standard. I don't like the fight for either guy but fact is who can May really fight that people will respect other than Pac of Martinez

Comment

That's your question?? What I wanna know is if Pacman can beat Cotto at anyweight why is he always looking for a mannyweight?

Comment

Working...
                    X