Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO and Canelo called Floyd the #1 Pound for Pound fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO and Canelo called Floyd the #1 Pound for Pound fighter!

After Canelo stopped Cintron he called out Mayweather...

Kellerman: Canelo, who do you want next?

Canelo: I wanna fight the best fighters out there, I want Mayweather in May!

Kellerman: We know you're good, but what makes you think you're ready for the #1 pound for pound fighter in the world? Is it the big pay day?

Canelo: Nothing to do with the money, I want to fight the best and Floyd is the #1 fighter in the world!!

There you have it, HBO and Canelo are all *****s!

and..........

Comment

I caught that as well. The announcer in the Broner fight also said something among the lines of Floyd being #1 P4P as well after the result of Pac-Marquez 3

Comment

After Marquez mopped the floor with Paquiao, Mayweather IS the the #1 Pound for Pound fighter in the world....

Comment

Because he's the best way to get paid out there without taking punishment. Mayweather's opponents leave the ring smiling even after getting sucker punched while Pacquiao leave the ring looking like zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            After Canelo stopped Cintron he called out Mayweather...

Kellerman: Canelo, who do you want next?

Canelo: I wanna fight the best fighters out there, I want Mayweather in May!

Kellerman: We know you're good, but what makes you think you're ready for the #1 pound for pound fighter in the world? Is it the big pay day?

Canelo: Nothing to do with the money, I want to fight the best and Floyd is the #1 fighter in the world!!

There you have it, HBO and Canelo are all *****s!
            This part's my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
              Because he's the best way to get paid out there without taking punishment. Mayweather's opponents leave the ring smiling even after getting sucker punched while Pacquiao leave the ring looking like zombies.
              did you say this with kleenex in hand, wiping your snot coming down your face LMAO!!

haha one of the saltiest things i've ever read. kinda like kids in the playground arguin "my dad could beat up your dad!" HAHAHA get a life kiddo

Comment

Canelo trying to duck his weightclass lol. Cmon dude, clean out your division and unify the belts at 154. Alvarez has legions of Mexicans in his fanbase the money will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  This part's my favorite

Comment

floyd by ko easily..............

Comment

Working...
                    X