Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia "Bob Arum is Planning to put Brandon Rios in with Pacquiao in one year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is true, I don't see how anyone can logically or sanely support this fight. What Arum will do is put Rios in with a soft 140 pounder and claim that was a legitimate test proving Rios can bang with Pacquiao @ 144+

Comment

Damn, Bob wants to cash out on Rios before Brandon ever reaching super stardom…

He’s not even a Vargas yet!

Comment

Oh man. Pacquiao would kill Rios. Not even joking, Rios would die.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Oh man. Pacquiao would kill Rios. Not even joking, Rios would die.

^^

true. It would be the very definition of getting thrown to the wolves......but hey this is Bob "let the blacks and latinos beat the hell out of each other in the ring" while we count the money outside the ring" Arum.........

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            ^^

true. It would be the very definition of getting thrown to the wolves......but hey this is Bob "let the blacks and latinos beat the hell out of each other in the ring" while we count the money outside the ring" Arum.........
            I remember somewhere hearing him say this but never seen the link, I would LOVE to read the whole article on this….

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              ^^

ROFLMAO so true. and while your at it i think bradley-rios will happen too.

Comment

they did say in a years time though. If rios beats guys like Khan and Maidana by then, i say why not?

but if hes still at lightweight or has racked a loss or 2 to some of the better JWW then i would not be behind this fight at all.

Comment

this is more of a mismatch than mayweather-ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                    they did say in a years time though. If rios beats guys like Khan and Maidana by then, i say why not?

but if hes still at lightweight or has racked a loss or 2 to some of the better JWW then i would not be behind this fight at all.
                    rios would most certainly not have gone that far in a years time. hes good but hes not that good.

Comment

Rios is a tough kid who will cause all.................I can't even type it with a straight face

So now manny is set for all of 2012. Maybe a early 2013 date is available. Then again maybe not, that is being reserved for a rematch with the cotto mosley margarito survivor.

sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X