Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia "Bob Arum is Planning to put Brandon Rios in with Pacquiao in one year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia "Bob Arum is Planning to put Brandon Rios in with Pacquiao in one year"

this is lmao. embarrassing for boxing. but watch ppl come in here and defend it.

Comment

this is casue the "Pac facing Mayweather leftovers" had really becoming boring now they will go on to the next one "Pac facing Lightweights who kill themselves to make the Welter-weight"...the next great chapter of the Pacman!

Comment

i'm not surprised at this. i've been saying it for a while. after pac-bradley we will see pac-rios. i don't think this is a good matchup, because rios is a come forward guy and will be smashed, but that's arum there for you.
        the new strategy in town: pac is fighting young, undefeated boxers in their prime. after floyd did it pac has to follow of course!

Comment

Rios isn't on any sort of level that would pose any problems for MP. Rios couldn't beat guys like Khan, Ortiz, Bradley, Berto, Maidana etc etc.

Bob just dishing up piles of excrement to be hungrily devoured by the *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            Rios isn't on any sort of level that would pose any problems for MP. Rios couldn't beat guys like Khan, Ortiz, Bradley, Berto, Maidana etc etc.

look who's devouring? haha devouring.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post

look who's devouring? haha devouring.
              and another random ******* message courtesy of a ******* clown kadyo.

Comment

If Rios proves himself at 140-147 before then, why not? He's an exciting, up and coming star in the making. Better than taking the Haymon-HBO route with Berto feeding him a bunch of cans for excessive paydays

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post

Rios would murder Khan, as would Ortiz, Bradley, Berto, he won't fight Maidana
                  again that's for sure.

Comment

This can't be good for Pac political career... raping young boys its wrong, I would never look at him the same way.

Comment

Working...
                    X