Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Marquez should just play Lotto... Pacquaio destroys him at this point.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    But if a Berto/JMM scrap were ever to be proposed then it would certainly have to be 140 or above, anything above 135 JMM is useless.
    But again that would still prove the point of Marquez not belonging there.

If Berto whipes the floor with him, then everyone will know for a fact it just wasn't Floyd and JMM truly doesn't belong at the higher weights.

Besides, if that fight happened, it would be at a catchweight of 145. Berto can make that weight fairly easy, and could possible meet him at 142-143 if Marquez insisted on it.

Comment

Comment

JMM is one of my favorite fighters. Its a shame or odd to see how two fighters that were so equal seem to be such a mismatch now.

Many people argue that the reason Pac has become great is because he worked on his "boxing skill". But honestly I and many still believe JMM has the better boxing ability and skill.

Now if it is speed,.. how many fighters do we know that have increased their speed?

Even if you look at the "natural strength" gain perspective, do we all honestly believe Pacs strength is the only reason he beats JMM?

Or should we say that JMM simply has lost it because he is old, even though the 37 yr old just beat a 30 yr old game,pressure fighter in Katz and also a 27 yr old Diaz?

Add some of these things up and draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
          How did this become a Cotto/ Marg. Thread get a life loser!

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            How did this become a Cotto/ Marg. Thread get a life loser!
            at least JMM didn't get owned like jotto did BTW queer you forgot to add the Paraguay flag in you avi dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
              I have NO interest in this fight whatsoever. He gets KO'd in less than 6 rounds against this version of Manny. Dude needs to retire, or join a mariachi band if he has bills. Enough already Juan, your days of getting dropped by Manny 4x are in your past. Stick to fighting overrated whiteboys named Katsidis.
              didn't jotto get completely owned by Pac though? and didn't he beat a overrated foreman and Jennings? **** at least JMM held his own against pac, JMM>>>jotto

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
                at least JMM didn't get owned like jotto did BTW queer you forgot to add the Paraguay flag in you avi dumbass
                Your avi shows that your either a ****phone, racist, or a hater either way your below me.
                No need to bow down your already there.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                  Your avi shows that your either a ****phone, racist, or a hater either way your below me.
                  No need to bow down your already there.
                  funny how only my avi means i'm those things yet plaster's avi doesn't huh? fucc outta here you biased monkey boy btw if your going to have latin american countries at least put all of them stupid hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
                    I have NO interest in this fight whatsoever. He gets KO'd in less than 6 rounds against this version of Manny. Dude needs to retire, or join a mariachi band if he has bills. Enough already Juan, your days of getting dropped by Manny 4x are in your past. Stick to fighting overrated whiteboys named Katsidis.
                    he should just fight cotto again right?:****you:

Comment

Originally posted by mr cartoon View Post
                      funny how only my avi means i'm those things yet plaster's avi doesn't huh? fucc outta here you biased monkey boy btw if your going to have latin american countries at least put all of them stupid hoe
                      My problem is with your ignorance if you have a problem with someone else that would be between you and him.
                      I don't even believe I had to explain that.

Comment

Working...
                      X