Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make it happen..no more issues

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
      well mosley did take more tests..and there shouldnt be an issue anymore to make the manny fight..let the usda do their job and everyone should be happy

WTF? Are you serious??? Mosely took one extra piss test and that's it! I guess that's what drained him huh? If only they would have let him keep that extra urine so he could drink it like Marquez, than he would have had a shot. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
        He took one extra urine test. They took the same amount of blood which is what matters.
        and that one extra urine test was the closest pre-fight, while mosley was dehydrating himself to cut weight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
          Wow no excuse now for this fight not to happen!!!!!!!!!!!! If Floyd asks for blood testing up to the day of the fight, then he is ducking Pac and i hope to god that floyd fans will man up about it! I think it will happen though!

. 14 days was too much to ask a few months ago

There is a big difference between what Pacquiao told Giongco he’d agree to and what Mayweather and Mosley did, said Travis Tygart, the chief executive officer of USADA.

“That totally misses the point,” Tygart said of the reaction some may have upon hearing of Pacquiao’s concession and the timing of Mayweather’s last blood test. “If you know you aren’t going to be tested within the last 14 days, you can cheat and get away with it. It is our right to test at any time, 30 days before the fight, 20 days before, the week of, the morning of – that provides the deterrent. If you block out a period of time and say we can’t test during that period, then an athlete could cheat and get away with it.”

Tygart praised Mayweather and Mosley and said they fully embraced the program. They were, he said, “consummate professionals throughout the entire process.”

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Don't post a link for this info or anything because I'm sure someone who sucks Floyds **** daily on these forums is a perfectly crediable source.
            And you suck MMA ****.

Comment

yeah. lets not argue anymore about OST. damn rafa and izzy fightin tomorrow and no ones talkin about it lol. lets just hope they make the fight!

Comment

I hope everyone don't get a head of there selves ... Just bc it was this way for this fight.... It won't be the same for all fights.... I think this is smart business from USADA.... It makes easier for the Floyd Manny fight to happen ....

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  . 14 days was too much to ask a few months ago

There is a big difference between what Pacquiao told Giongco he’d agree to and what Mayweather and Mosley did, said Travis Tygart, the chief executive officer of USADA.

“That totally misses the point,” Tygart said of the reaction some may have upon hearing of Pacquiao’s concession and the timing of Mayweather’s last blood test. “If you know you aren’t going to be tested within the last 14 days, you can cheat and get away with it. It is our right to test at any time, 30 days before the fight, 20 days before, the week of, the morning of – that provides the deterrent. If you block out a period of time and say we can’t test during that period, then an athlete could cheat and get away with it.”

Tygart praised Mayweather and Mosley and said they fully embraced the program. They were, he said, “consummate professionals throughout the entire process.”
                  That's how it should be...But in Pacquiao case, he would know exactly the exact date he would be test before the fight..It can't be that way, they could test you 18 days before or 7 days before, but it still be random because you won't expect it when they'll test you..

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                    Wow no excuse now for this fight not to happen!!!!!!!!!!!! If Floyd asks for blood testing up to the day of the fight, then he is ducking Pac and i hope to god that floyd fans will man up about it! I think it will happen though!
                    Honestly the same viewpoint could be taken if Manny doesn't agree to no cutoff date for the fight, now that we know blood testing was cutoff 18 days prior. There should be no reason why he can't give urine samples up to the day of the fight.

Comment

Those saying "No Issues" By what Tygart said there still will be one. Do to wanting a cut off, There was No cut off for Mayweather Mosley going by what he says. So I dont know about the whole "No Issue" thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X