Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Winky Beats Hopkins, Will he Become #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Winky Beats Hopkins, Will he Become #1 P4P?

I've been hearing a few people say Winky will move into their #1 spot if he beats Hopkins. What do you think?
    Yes, even if Mayweather unretires.
    7.14%
    Yes, but only if Mayweather stays retired.
    42.86%
    He was already my #1 P4P before the Hopkins fight.
    3.57%
    No, it would not be enough to move him to #1 P4P.
    46.43%

Depends if he looks better than Mayweather. I doubt it.

Comment

If he wins a clear decision (not necessarily dominant), I say yes. Most saw him beating Taylor and of course the way he dominated Mosley x2 and Trinidad, you have to give it to him if Mayweather does not fight again this year.

If Mayweather beats Hatton or Mosley this year, he is number 1. Pacquiao is in a tough spot because he is expected not only to beat MAB, but to dominate him--that's a lose-lose as far as P4P status goes. He'll get a chance to grab number 1 if he gets a rematch with JMM next year and beats him.

Comment

it dosent matter who he beats , he can beat hopkins but that dosent mean he is a better fighter then mayweather winky will be 3rd behind pac n floyd.........

Comment

He should be the P4p 1 if he does beat B hop!!!

Comment

Yes,Winky should be #1 if he does.

Comment

Defeating a 42 year old boxer should not make someone p4p #1.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadaJoe View Post
                Defeating a 42 year old boxer should not make someone p4p #1.
                What are you talking about? that 42 year old beat the best light heavyweight champ. If Winky beats hopkins he should atleast be #2, I dont know who he has to beat to get their.

Comment

sure, why shouldnt he be when he beats the best...42years old or not..its jus a number...he may win differently than when he wuz a youngster, but why hold that against someone..i'm getten tired of hearen the old bull****..yeah it matters to a small extent..but Hop will prove again it means nothen..and he than should b numero uno on the list

Comment

Working...
                  X