Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Paul Williams the Best Fighter Margarito has Ever Faced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I want to change my pick to Williams. Margarito got dominated by the best guy's ever fought. I think less of him with each passing fight. Dude is just so normal, it's ridiculous. If he wasn't able to fight at welterweight, he'd be a journeyman at 154 or 160. Of that I am sure. The guy has a chin and good stamina and that is it.

Comment

He's just another Mayorga to me. If he wants to make money, he should just drop his hands and let elite fighters hit him in the face. He should also go crazy at press conferences. I'm always amazed at how far Mayorga was able to take his career despite only having a good chin to his name.

Comment

Yup..

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        He's just another Mayorga to me. If he wants to make money, he should just drop his hands and let elite fighters hit him in the face. He should also go crazy at press conferences. I'm always amazed at how far Mayorga was able to take his career despite only having a good chin to his name.
        No, he can't go out talkin' trash in the streets only to get KTFO in the ring.

That's not his style.

Comment

Working...
        X