No announcement yet.

They talked about Pac on a local non-sports radio show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They talked about Pac on a local non-sports radio show

I dont listen to this particular station often but Ive never heard the two hosts talk about sports, and today they mentioned Pac in regards to the Mark Wahlberg comments. They were calling him the best boxer of past 10 years, unbeatable, couldn't be knocked out if you hit him with an anvil, would kill Wahlberg in a boxing match, etc., etc.

I was just surprised that two people who dont seem to know anything about sports both knew Pac and apparently had seen him fight. I guess that's why Arum wont match him against anybody decent, he knows the money's there no matter who he fights.

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
    I dont listen to this particular station often but Ive never heard the two hosts talk about sports, and today they mentioned Pac in regards to the Mark Wahlberg comments. They were calling him the best boxer of past 10 years, unbeatable, couldn't be knocked out if you hit him with an anvil, would kill Wahlberg in a boxing match, etc., etc.

I was just surprised that two people who dont seem to know anything about sports both knew Pac and apparently had seen him fight. I guess that's why Arum wont match him against anybody decent, he knows the money's there no matter who he fights.
    of course arum is gonna milk it, but when is wifebeater jr gonna step up to the plate?

go tweet him and tell him to get in touch with todd duboef asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      of course arum is gonna milk it, but when is wifebeater jr gonna step up to the plate?

go tweet him and tell him to get in touch with todd duboef asap.
      why do you always feel the need to mention floyd in a negative light???even when hes not being discussed??

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
        why do you always feel the need to mention floyd in a negative light???even when hes not being discussed??
        Great ****ing question. *****s talk about Pac more than Floyd. *******s talk about Floyd more than Manny. The most idiotic rivalry between boxing posters could
        be just a case of two sides being closet fans of the fighter that they're supposedly criticizing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil 1-2 View Post
          Great ****ing question. *****s talk about Pac more than Floyd. *******s talk about Floyd more than Manny. The most idiotic rivalry between boxing posters could
          be just a case of two sides being closet fans of the fighter that they're supposedly criticizing.
          its ******ed to hate a fighter just cause you support another..its ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              im not mad at all..its just sad another man(you claim to dislike) occupies your mind so damn much

Comment

All roads lead to manny pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post

What gave you the impression that they dont know anything about the sport? Just because there job is on a non sports radio show, they dont know anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                    All roads lead to manny pacquiao!
                    all roids lead to manny paquiao

Comment

Working...
                    X