Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson: which fights would you recommend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Dawson: which fights would you recommend?

So far ive seen his fights with: Johnson I, Tarver I, Taver II

Adamek and Ruiz showcase his speed and skills. As do the ones you mentioned, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
      Adamek and Ruiz showcase his speed and skills. As do the ones you mentioned, though.
      Thanks for replying.
      Have you seen johnson II and if you have is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
        Thanks for replying.
        Have you seen johnson II and if you have is it any good?
        It's good if you appreciate southpaws. Their first fight is overall more entertaining, though.

Comment

It's good if you appreciate southpaws. Their first fight is overall more entertaining, though.
          Yeah thats what I was thinking, I have seen clips of Johnson II on Youtube and it did look kind of boring. Would you describe Dawson as an exciting fighter?

Comment

Yeah thats what I was thinking, I have seen clips of Johnson II on Youtube and it did look kind of boring. Would you describe Dawson as an exciting fighter?
            I love slick southpaws (peep the sig). So yes, Dawson is very exciting to me although many people would consider him boring.

Comment

I love slick southpaws (peep the sig). So yes, Dawson is very exciting to me although many people would consider him boring.
              Dawson lacks a killer instinct, which may cost him popularity points, but I think his a great fighter. I notice you have Bute in your sig, is he as good as people on this forum make him out to be?

Comment

Yeah, Johnson II doesn't have the drama or excitement of the first fight.

It was a much more educated and smarter performance by Dawson. He didn't stand in front of Johnson and fight him on the inside a lot, like he did in the first fight. He also did a better job picking his shots from what I remember. Before he used to throw these fast five punch combos that were getting blocked a lot and sapping his energy. He cut down on those.

IIRC correctly, I think one or two of the judges giving Johnson five rounds in the rematch. That took me by surprise because I really couldn't see giving Johnson more than three, TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                  Yeah, Johnson II doesn't have the drama or excitement of the first fight.

It was a much more educated and smarter performance by Dawson. He didn't stand in front of Johnson and fight him on the inside a lot, like he did in the first fight. He also did a better job picking his shots from what I remember. Before he used to throw these fast five punch combos that were getting blocked a lot and sapping his energy. He cut down on those.

IIRC correctly, I think one or two of the judges giving Johnson five rounds in the rematch. That took me by surprise because I really couldn't see giving Johnson more than three, TBH.
                  Thanks for the reply
                  I think ill skip that fight then. Im going to check out Ademek and Ruiz. What about the Harding fight, have you seen that?

Comment

So far ive seen his fights with: Johnson I, Tarver I, Taver II
                    Gotta watch the Adamek fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X