Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew Floyd will find a way out of the fight...****in *****.

Comment

• try homie...ill ****ing murder you hahahahahahahahahahaha

i cant forget that ****

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        youre the one on crack if you think floyd's higher atg than pac.....13 years pro and he retired fo 2 years..thats 11 so far...and to mention the quality of opponents he had compared to pac are not as great....the first man to win 7 div and the first to be 4 lineal?.....floyd aint got **** on that my friend
        was it 7? or 6? because if you counting that Cotto title bull**** you're counting a fluke.. whatever you say after what I'm about to say doesn't even need to be said, why? because there is absolutely NO way that a WELTERWEIGHT Championship title made to be rewarded to a man in a fight where the limit is 147, there is NO way that belt can change hands in a bout under a different weight limit..

the ONLY reason, and I capitalized it because I really mean the ONLY reason why Pacquiao even got the shot was because the powers that be bent over for HIM specifically, they even went as far as to CREATE a new championship so just in case he couldn't pull he bull**** he was trying and sneak a title shot at 145 he could still win that "1 time only" belt made to "commemorate" the winner of that fight, basic translations they looked for each and every avenue of a chance to suck this guys dick..

also YES he does surpass Manny you know why? because he fought the best and cleared out his starting weight class of threats and moved up and fought the champions, he claimed titles and defeated men who the whole world thought would beat him at some points, he rose above each and every time, fought them all and stood undefeated, took 2 years off and came back to TOY with a guy that arguably beat Pacquiao twice, who Pac dropped 3 times in a fight and still couldn't beat, Mayweather is better in terms of greatness

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
          I prefer Mosley but anyone on that list is all good.
          I'm pretty sure that they won't ask for all these kind of blood tests like that ***** ass ***** mayweather.
          will they ask for a catchweight?

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            can I choose matthew hatton?
            that way PBF will be forced to fight an even bigger threat to him like shane or paul williams...
            Good thinking!

Comment

• the closer it gets to the fight, the more stipulations the mayweathers are going to add.

theyre gonna get out of that fight any way possible.

Comment

• Mayweather- We'll both be tested

Pac- No I wont do that Im hiding something

=Pacs the ***** and all his zipperhead fans can eat a dick. You're all a waste of life. Mass suicide is in order. I hope another tsunami kills all of you or we just nuke it. Die slow bitches.

Comment

• i dont wanna see any fight that is not Money vs Manny ... this is bull****!!!~

im pissed

Comment

• Originally posted by OTSS View Post
                    Mayweather- We'll both be tested

Pac- No I wont do that Im hiding something

=Pacs the ***** and all his zipperhead fans can eat a dick. You're all a waste of life. Mass suicide is in order. I hope another tsunami kills all of you or we just nuke it. Die slow bitches.
                    Does this warrant a ban?

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
                      Who should Manny fight next? Manny has plenty of options. He's still the recognized 140lbs Champion (Ring) and now the WBO 147lbs Champ. And lets not forget, he is the P4P King. Which of the following challengers would you like to see fight the best fighter on the planet?

Juan Manuel Marquez @ 140

Timothy Bradley @ 140

Edwin Valero @ 140

Mosley vs Berto winner @ 147

Antonio Margarito @ 147

Yuri Foreman @ 154
                      add williams @ 154 on the list and its all good ...

but IMHO aside from williams , margarito (he is still a challenge at WW) & winner of Mosley Berto ....

no disrespect for JMM, Bradley & Foreman but they will be only tune ups or set ups for a bigger fight...

but do you guys really think this fight is OFF??

IMHO its not .... I seen this before ODLH, before, Ricky & before Cotto ...

Comment

Working...
                      X