No announcement yet.

Pac's party wont have any hoes!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac's party wont have any hoes!!

Ya already know there aint gon be no hoes there, jinkee has that ****** on a short leash! Specially after the fact she gave him a second chance, I'd rather hit the club with Money Mayweather! You know there will be hoes all over the place!!!

lets see...

Sausage Fest, or a Party with hoes? You pick what best fits you?

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
    Ya already know there aint gon be no hoes there, jinkee has that ****** on a short leash! Specially after the fact she gave him a second chance, I'd rather hit the club with Money Mayweather! You know there will be hoes all over the place!!!

lets see...

Thats because you probably take it in the "mud hole" as well....

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
      Thats because you probably take it in the "mud hole" as well....
      yo ***** does... ha ha,ha ha ha ha ha h aha ha ha hahha !!!!!!!!!

Comment

yo ***** does... ha ha,ha ha ha ha ha h aha ha ha hahha !!!!!!!!!
        I know she does, from me, dumbass... See bitches like my girl, Mayweather, and you are supposed to take it anally....

Comment

lets see...

Not that it matters but: Do you think Cotto's going to get laid while in the Philipines.. or hanging out with Little Floyd and Leonard at the club.. Don't lie to yourself, Buboy hooks it up and Miguel makes the right decision 10 times out of 10.

Comment

Jinkee should take lessons from Jin Mosley. Jin kept Shane in check, and stole his money. Shane was so angry, but couldn't do nothing to her to her, so ended up taking out his anger on Margarita.

Comment

Originally posted by .Carl. View Post
              Jinkee should take lessons from Jin Mosley. Jin kept Shane in check, and stole his money. Shane was so angry, but couldn't do nothing to her to her, so ended up taking out his anger on Margarita.
              Too bad there's no divorce in the philippines so it's either put up with it or go back to being poor for jinkee.

Comment

I don't think there would be much hoes in the club with floyd either

Comment

lets see...

I guess there's alot of hoes if you have the same taste as Floyd. Chip'n'Dale doesn't cut in for alot of us.

Comment

Pacs party wont have any hoes because hoes know Asians have small d!(ks. All their hoes will be kicking it with the Brothers like always.

Comment

Working...
                    X