Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be pleased, don't really see a reason not to be pleased if they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      I think Pacquiao has a far greater shot at beating Floyd than 38 year old Mosley does. He's southpaw, he fights off-rhythm, he's quick, he's powerful, he's relentless, he has Roach devising his gameplans, and now it has come to light that he has a granite chin even at welterweight too.

Floyd will do well to beat Pacquiao, let alone dominate him.
      But don't you think Pacquiao's style is more tailor-made for Floyd than Mosley's?

Comment

Pacquiao because he proved he can compete at 147.

If Floyd fights him, and wins, then he should get full credit and would be the biggest win of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          But don't you think Pacquiao's style is more tailor-made for Floyd than Mosley's?
          Nah not really. I feel he's more open to Floyd defensively but his offense is better suited to breaking through or bypassing Floyd's defense.

Comment

WHY CAN'T FLOYD FIGHT BOTH MOSLEY AND PAC BACK TO BACK???!!!

that's the win-win situation! beat both they're asses and collect a big ass pay check! STUPID *****S!!!!

Comment

12-7. I think Floyd won't please his detractors by facing Pac--especially if he wins decisively.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                There is no tougher fight outside of maybe Paul Williams. The bigger issue is that Pac is the fight that everyone wants, it's the fight that will generate the most money.

Since Mayweather is always talking about how legacy means nothing to him and the only thing that matters is money, it would be hypocritical for him not to take it.

Floyd can say what he wants but the reality is, he won't make more money fighting anyone out there than manny Pacquiao.
                Not only do boxing fans and experts want this fight, but Pacquiao fans themselves have demanded it on live TV for all to hear.

The fans have spoken for Manny Pacquiao.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                12-7. I think Floyd won't please his detractors by facing Pac--especially if he wins decisively.
                Very few would discredit his win. You can be sure the boxing community will be praising his win over Pacquiao as the man who beat the man and claimed the P4P throne.

The result will be the same for Manny Pacquiao if he beats Floyd.

Manny will be praised to the high heavens, especially if he beats Floyd in spectacular fashion. Probably even more so for obvious reasons.

You can count on it.

Comment

Working...
                X