Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    Dentists are actually dying by the age of 55 on average. Dental assistants(females) are suffering from infertility and birth defect. This is related to their exposure to mercury everyday.
    Average age of 55? Thats extremely young. How do u know this? Sorry to sound like Piggy, but what is ur source? I would have thought if this was true, dentists would know about it.

Medical Doctors are not allowed to blame cancer and illnesses on Aspartame, MSG, and other genetically engineered products that HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO CAUSE CANCER. Only 6% of doctors have training in nutrition. Their job is to treat cancer with medicine that kills 250 thousand a year and carcinogens that cause cancer anyway.
    The medicine they give us kiils us? And the doctors know but dont care and do it anyway?
    Americans have donated 40 billion towards cancer research and treatment since the 70s. Cancer rates have more than doubled, and the Cancer society still pleads poverty while claiming that they are still searching for the cure.

SO no, they are not in on it. The compartmentalized structure of society ensures that they do their job without questioning it. Most doctors are sencere people. Thaey are just not suited to cure disease. All western medicine does is treat symptoms.
    So all the scientists that research helping or curing cancer are what?, not allowed to do proper research? They know the government is hiding the cure?

Comment

• Panopticon=piglet killer.

Pan, watching you smash piglet is like AA landing that bomb on JT in the 12th...

Piglet is clueless in the realm of world politics.

Piglet

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
        Average age of 55? Thats extremely young. How do u know this? Sorry to sound like Piggy, but what is ur source? I would have thought if this was true, dentists would know about it.
        "Average age of 55" was actually a number I got from a dentist interviewed in the film The Beautiful Truth. I believe he said that he read that in dental school. From what I have read the true average seems to be older, but still noticably younger than other medical professions.

This following link documents the effects of mercury on dental staff.
        http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/dental_personnel.html

The medicine they give us kiils us? And the doctors know but dont care and do it anyway?
        I think that doctors do what they are trained for with all sincerity. I doubt they knowingly kill patients. It's a matter of them doing what they are payed to do. Since most medical doctors are trained in medicine, they prescribe medicine to treat symptoms.

http://www.webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf

^According to that, at least 106,000 people died from prescription medicatio(this is conservative considering lots of adverse drug reactions go unreported)

In addition, it is illegal for medical doctors to use nutrition in treatment of cancer and other degernerative diseases. Since doctors are undertrained in the fields of nutrition, they cannot suggest intake of vitamins or anything other than the medicine they are forced to use.

Go to a hospital anywhere. You can find cancer patients in the middle of radiation treatment getting fed nothing but jello and bread.

So all the scientists that research helping or curing cancer are what?, not allowed to do proper research? They know the government is hiding the cure?
        Couldnt tell you. I dont know what's going on there. There are plenty of people that have done lots of research on cancer, and their studies arent even allowed into the US medical library. It is unfortunate to say that the American Cancer Society is ruled by a bunch of thugs. The American people have made it the wealthiest non profit organization in US history and it hasnt done a thing about the rapid rise in cancer deaths since we started donating money to them.

Maxwell Gerson was poisoned with arsenic after he published his book that documented the success of his Gerson Therapy at treating cancer.

To put it simply, natural diets and vitamin supplimentation doesnt make the medical industry any money. Prescription drugs and radiation makes a ton of it.

I dont want to get accused of changing the subject of the thread, but if you are curious enough you can start a new thread regarding food safety and the medical industry. I think it would be good discussion.

Comment

• Dentists are actually dying by the age of 55 on average. Dental assistants(females) are suffering from infertility and birth defect. This is related to their exposure to mercury everyday.
          Mercury does not cause birth defects. Dentistry has the highest suicide rate of all professions.

And the figure you quoted came from somebody who recalled reading it in dentistry school and relayed the information in a documentary. So by your standards that's pretty outstanding evidence.

What hit the Pentagon and what's the evidence?

Panopticon=piglet killer.

Pan, watching you smash piglet is like AA landing that bomb on JT in the 12th...
          You're as delusional as each other. In fact I would suggest that you were Panopticon's brother except I don't believe that Panopticon has a brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
            Panopticon=piglet killer.

Piglet is clueless in the realm of world politics.

Piglet
            its true. The guy doesnt know a goddamn thing about politics. This has been his arguement for almost 50 pages.

"Ok, whatever. So what hit the pentagon?"

"Oh thats irrelevant. So what do you think hit the pentagon?"

"What? I dont see what that has to do with the pentagon? So what do you think hit the Pentagon?"

"That's interesting. I will answer that after you tell me what YOU think hit the pentagon. So was it a missile? A small plane? What?"

"Ok, forget the families opinions. Forget that the Commission was a stonewall commission. Give me YOUR THEORY on what flew into the Pentagon".

And implicitly:

"I dont know **** about 9/11. I just know how to knock down theories that I read in Popular Mechanics. So Panopticon, what do you think hit the Pentagon? I need an unproven theory to work with! Otherwise it looks like I really dont know ****(which you dont)."

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Mercury does not cause birth defects. Dentistry has the highest suicide rate of all professions.
              Mercury is one of the deadliest metals on earth. Of coarse it causes birth defects. Its not all of a sudden made safe by amalgams and vaccines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                Mercury is one of the deadliest metals on earth. Of coarse it causes birth defects. Its not all of a sudden made safe by amalgams and vaccines.
                Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear.
                  Mercury's a carcinogen you moron. If it wasn't dentists would still be filling your grill w/ silver fillings.

Moron.

Its also in vaccines. Luckily people are finally pushing back against compulsory vaccinations.

The biggest hoax of 20th century medicine.

Comment

• Hey do we got any Megadeth fans around here? Well Dave Mustaine is no idiot. Here is an interview where he brings up 9/11 and his concern about what really happend on 9/11. Megadeth's new album Endgame is pretty bad ass. Great guitar solos throughout. And of course a great message behind the music as well.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">
                    Last edited by Panopticon; 10-21-2009, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                      Mercury's a carcinogen you moron. If it wasn't dentists would still be filling your grill w/ silver fillings.

Moron.
                      Mercury is not a carcinogen, failure.

Its also in vaccines. Luckily people are finally pushing back against compulsory vaccinations.

The biggest hoax of 20th century medicine.

Mercury is not used in vaccines any more due to its toxic, not carcinogenic and not mutagenic properties.

Oh and vaccines were invented in the 18th century. So you failed on three counts.

Comment

Working...
                      X