No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton just exposed that his 147lb excuse was all bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton just exposed that his 147lb excuse was all bull****

For the Collazo fight, I remember him saying that he came in to heavy and should've came in at 143/144 to be faster. Saying that he felt slow in there.

For the Mayweather fight at Welterweight he said he wants to come in light, which he did so he can keep up with Floyd because he feels better when he ligher.

Now for the Pacquiao fight, he says he is a MASSIVE jr.welterweight and that he will blow up to 154lb on fight night and that will be his advantage over the faster Manny.

Which is it Ricky??? Are you feeling too slow in the ring when you're too heavy or are you feeling better and stronger when you come in heavier???

If he was consistant in his remarks, he would've said that the KEY for this fight is to make weight (140lb) and not gain more weight overnight then 145/146 tops so he can keep up with Manny's speed.

bad game plan. being bigger isn't enough to beat manny. He should be slim and fit imo. Wont matter either way though. Speed kills.

Comment

I can't remember Hatton saying he wanted to come in at 143/144 at Welterweight for Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        bad game plan. being bigger isn't enough to beat manny. He should be slim and fit imo. Wont matter either way though. Speed kills.

Timing killz speed. I wouldn't be surprised if Hatton beats Pac to the punch like he did to Paulie...

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
          I can't remember Hatton saying he wanted to come in at 143/144 at Welterweight for Collazo.

He didnt say that, He said he came in too heavy and that he should have come in at 143/144 like he normally does at 140.

Comment

after the fight.......david diaz's stock will go up after people realize that he did better against pacquiao than both oscar and ricky.

pac-hatton will look like pac-diaz except hatton won't last as long.

Comment

i am really starting to hate the ****ing phrase speed kills

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                i am really starting to hate the ****ing phrase speed kills
                same here, I've listened to it about 200x's now if I can remember correctly..

Comment

manny by ko.

speed kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
                    For the Collazo fight, I remember him saying that he came in to heavy and should've came in at 143/144 to be faster. Saying that he felt slow in there.

For the Mayweather fight at Welterweight he said he wants to come in light, which he did so he can keep up with Floyd because he feels better when he ligher.

Now for the Pacquiao fight, he says he is a MASSIVE jr.welterweight and that he will blow up to 154lb on fight night and that will be his advantage over the faster Manny.

Which is it Ricky??? Are you feeling too slow in the ring when you're too heavy or are you feeling better and stronger when you come in heavier???

If he was consistant in his remarks, he would've said that the KEY for this fight is to make weight (140lb) and not gain more weight overnight then 145/146 tops so he can keep up with Manny's speed.
                    Very true. One of the many reasons why I hate Ricky. He always contradicts himself, is cocky, and when he proves himself wrong, just gives us even more bull****. I really don't get all this "Hatton is likeable" crap. Because a guy drinks beer and makes jokes, that means he's likeable?

I remember when he said he was very pleased with Cortez for his Mayweather bout, then blames the KO on Cortez. He also said he fared badly against Collazo and Floyd because he was really a LWW, but then considers fighting Oscar at WW, and now this bull**** about being MASSIVE, when he always insisted THAT was the problem. I don't know if he's just a hypocrite, if he's incredibly stupid, or both. Either way, "likeable" is the LAST word I'd use to describe this dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X