• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    He deleted his post too lol. He's been doing that a lot lately
    So people will think my sig is a lie

Comment

I feel bad for the shark, I'm sure all he wanted to do was to stick his finger in her ass but since he don't have fingers all he could do is bite her

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        I feel bad for the shark, I'm sure all he wanted to do was to stick his finger in her ass but since he don't have fingers all he could do is bite her
        Well if she woulda stayed still he woulda ate the pvssy properly. IJS.

Aint his fault that shes scared of a lil shark bukkake.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Well if she woulda stayed still he woulda ate the pvssy properly. IJS.

Aint his fault that shes scared of a lil shark bukkake.

what up El Chief always nice to see you around homie

who wins tonight?

Comment

what up El Chief always nice to see you around homie

who wins tonight?
            Its great to see you to Jose my good friend. I got JCCjr. IDK why but I see him sparkin Canelo in the later rounds. Who you got homie?

Just to show my allegiance to the sport of Boxing, I planned my retirement party for tonight, because of the fight. What better night to have a fight party/retirement party.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Its great to see you to Jose my good friend. I got JCCjr. IDK why but I see him sparkin Canelo in the later rounds. Who you got homie?

Just to show my allegiance to the sport of Boxing, I planned my retirement party for tonight, because of the fight. What better night to have a fight party/retirement party.
              Me too ^^^ If Canelo doesn't drop him in 9 Jr. will Chavez Sr. him in the late rounds

Congrats. on your retirement take a shot in my name ill do the same

be safe El Chief

Comment

Me too ^^^ If Canelo doesn't drop him in 9 Jr. will Chavez Sr. him in the late rounds

Congrats. on your retirement take a shot in my name ill do the same

be safe El Chief
                Im with ya brother. If you ask me Canelo is making the most blatant duck of a division Ive seen in my lifetime. I want JCCjr to drown his as$ in the later rounds.

Oh bruh, I done drunk cups in your honor just this morning, **** a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Sharks kill .5 people per year, that's 1 every 2 years. People kill 100 million sharks per year. Fake videos like these make dumb people think sharks are really like jaws.
                  You literally just made that up didn't you?.

Pretty sure there are more than 0.5 deaths per year caused by shark attack.

Obviously not saying there's thousands or even hundreds, but i would be surprised if there isn't around a handful per year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    You literally just made that up didn't you?.

Pretty sure there are more than 0.5 deaths per year caused by shark attack.

Obviously not saying there's thousands or even hundreds, but i would be surprised if there isn't around a handful per year.
                    <1 person is killed each year in the U.S. and fewer than six worldwide are killed by sharks. From 2006 to 2010, there were just three fatalities from shark attacks in the U.S.
                    http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/ani...ou-than-sharks

It does say "in the US" though so I don't know what the worldwide figure is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/ani...ou-than-sharks

It does say "in the US" though so I don't know what the worldwide figure is.
                      Right, he didn't include that significant detail in his post.

Comment

Working...
                      X