No announcement yet.

Wilder/Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Based on what? If that's Wilder in there yesterday, he KOs Joshua in that 6th round. The only real question is can Wilder take if Joshua lands something big. Based on what we saw yesterday, there's no way Joshua takes Wilders best punches now can Wilder take Joshuas? I could see it either way.
    Wilder has shown nothing to even argue he'd be in a similr position to Klitschko. He'd be far easier to hit, as proven with his struggles with the last few opponents

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Wilder has shown nothing to even argue he'd be in a similr position to Klitschko. He'd be far easier to hit, as proven with his struggles with the last few opponents
      He didn't get hit a lot against Washington he landed a few jab on Wilder. He certainly didn get hit a lot against Arreola. He might have missed a lot versus Szpilka but he was not getting hit, Duahapus landed some jabs and nothing else, Molina hit him like once good and that has turned into a life or death fight now, Stiverne didn't hit him much.

So who is landing tons of big shots on Wilder?

Comment

one cant afford to gas against the Bomber

Comment

who has hit wilder at will? he didn't struggle with his last opponent he played with him until the guy got tired n KO came

Comment

Wilder is so much faster than AJ. It will look like RJJ vs Ruiz.

Comment

No comment on winner but wilder is leagues more athletic than Joshua. In every way. I'd like to see if he could properly utilize that advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                Hearn will keep Joshua away from Wilder, and probably Parker as well, on that performance.
                Why would he keep him away from Parker ffs?

Parker has no power and a 6" reach disadvantage.

AJ bangs Wilder within 5 rounds. Wilder struggles to get past bums ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  Joshua wins pretty easily. Wilder isnt good at fainting the right hand. If you watch the foght carefully. Vlad was hotting AJ with the right after fainting the jab.
                  WRONG. Wladimir was landing the right hand because he was OCCUPYING JOSHUA'S LEAD HAND. He would literally reach out, move it out of the way and throw the right hand right after it. Something that Wilder does very well. I did catch Joshua reaching out with his right hand to meet the jab, control it with his own lead hand, and feint his own jab. He tried to deal with it in a multitude of ways but Klitschko is a veteran fighter.
                  Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-02-2017, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Mate I wouldn't even bother, these Wilder fans are living in an alternate reality where Wilder is a world class operator like Wlad, this is a man that trips and falls over throwing punches. I'm reading comments about people saying AJ has flaws to fix before he fights Wilder as if Wilder isn't a novice himself.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      Mate I wouldn't even bother, these Wilder fans are living in an alternate reality where Wilder is a world class operator like Wlad, this is a man that trips and falls over throwing punches. I'm reading comments about people saying AJ has flaws to fix before he fights Wilder as if Wilder isn't a novice himself.
                      Wilder has flaws to fix for certain but Joshua at the outset of almost 5 to 6 straight rounds allowed klit to come out throw a jab, grab his lead arm and wallop him with a right hand. That is a vulnerability wilder can exploit.

Comment

Working...
                      X