X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willian.... Drei- null.

Comment

• Same old stuff from United this season.. Top 4 teams drop points and we don't take advantage (yes i know City played after us) we should be beating Swansea at home

Arsenal and Wengsr are just done.. Spurs all over them

Comment

• Arsenal are terrible.

It was like watching a really good amateur fight a real pro. Arsenal had no answer for Spurs brute strength, athleticism, and raw desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Same old stuff from United this season.. Top 4 teams drop points and we don't take advantage (yes i know City played after us) we should be beating Swansea at home

Arsenal and Wengsr are just done.. Spurs all over them
          You really shouldn't based on your home form Chelsea was an anomaly United are good at defending but that's really it, you don't have Zlatan to score from a random cross in the box
          I really don't understand how United fans would be happy with this style of play

Comment

• Arsenal gonna Arsenal

Joke club

Comment

• Just catching up on Match of the Day. Those Rashford and Sane dives are terrible.

Swansea and Boro are desperate for those points.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                No way the Mancs win next season. Need half dozen players the City side. While the United side, Jose looks like he is already in his 3rd season there. None of the players are in love with him and he already berates great players like De Gea.

To this Chelsea game.... Pedro's screamer. Sheesh. Hazard to Cahill sealed it.

Never thought I'd like to see Arsenal win a game as much as now. Arsenal win the north derby and Chelsea takes the title.

That Jesus kid is a savior. Geeeeeez.
                City need to sort out their defence, not too confident with their keeper either. Going forward they're alright...it's just that they're really suspect at the back.

Zabaleta was phenomenal at the back but he's too old now and just can't play like that anymore. Kompany is the type of player they need to stay fit at the back, leader. They need a top quality CB and a proper left back. Bravo does not inspire me with confidence whenever he's on the ball. Too hasty and not solid enough.

I would sell Toure to Inter, he's only going to get worse. Silva is on the slide too, but he's still very good. Sane, De Bruyne, Aguero, Jesus are brilliant. I just don't think Sterling is good enough, he has an AWFUL final ball but he's good enough to keep in the squad rotation. Gundogan was very good just before he got injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Big fan of engleby's drunk posts.
                  cheers mate youre sober ones are usually spot on

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Strong post! Lol. And I take the point.

I do wanna see a youth product though. 100%.

But I bet even Real Madrid and Barcelona fans do.
                    of course i m not a fan of colombians or spanish kids coming through. but fk me most kids these days are lookin at there phones where as we whre ok at footy mybe northwich victoria standered, but we played everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      Just catching up on Match of the Day. Those Rashford and Sane dives are terrible.

Swansea and Boro are desperate for those points.
                      that was a **** trick from rashford mate. vardy does it on the reg. they cheat even though there on mega bucks. i dont understand it . never happened when we played mate, its not even a nostagia thing im losing intrest tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X