Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #11 - Shawn Porter vs Andre Berto, April 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just went through Bertos resume. Are Juan Urango and Luis Collazo his best wins?

Juan Urango, Luis Collazo

Carlos Quintana, Josesito Lopez, Jan Zaveck, Victor Ortiz

Cosme Rivera, Freddy Hernandez, Steve Forbes

Comment

RockyB, 1X

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        I just went through Bertos resume. Are Juan Urango and Luis Collazo his best wins?

Juan Urango, Luis Collazo

Carlos Quintana, Josesito Lopez, Jan Zaveck, Victor Ortiz

Cosme Rivera, Freddy Hernandez, Steve Forbes
        Yep and Collazo clearly beat him

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          I'm leaning towards Porter, but it's those shortcomings of his in his biggest fights that still has me doubting myself. Berto I think has shown, whether in victory or defeat, that he'll go out on his shield and continue to fight.

I like Porter, today, only because he hasn't been in all those wars, he's a bit younger. I like Berto because of his game-changing power when he lands clean. Like the first fella said though, he hasn't looked great and shown his flaws. I'll see. I might decide after a couple beers
          Berto is entirely shot, it's just sad that Porter as one of the top new welters still isnt good neough to inspire complete trust. He is too basic and carries almost no meaningful power.

That's the problem. Porter just isnt that good, not that Berto has anything left. Quite sad we havent seen a new welter ripping through guys like berto.

Comment

Ricky Burns unification should have been part of the pick em. This fight my minds telling me Porter but I like Berto.

Comment

siablo14,Porter,DEC,Wide,1x

Very late because I don't really care for this matchup.
              Where A.K. at? Somebody hit him up.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Berto is entirely shot, it's just sad that Porter as one of the top new welters still isnt good neough to inspire complete trust. He is too basic and carries almost no meaningful power.

That's the problem. Porter just isnt that good, not that Berto has anything left. Quite sad we havent seen a new welter ripping through guys like berto.
                As limited as Porter is, honestly this fight is a foregone conclusion

I do find it funny that people are debating who's going to win this fight

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  As limited as Porter is, honestly this fight is a foregone conclusion

I do find it funny that people are debating who's going to win this fight
                  I'm picking porter but you'll be stupid to think he is levels above a shot porter.

Comment

hhs651, 1x
                    Hesitantly picking porter

Comment

Porter close decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X