Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are Some People Ranking Lomachenko Over Crawford??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    lomachenko, & most certainly golovkin are not above crawford.

russell fought bums other then gonzelez.

how does russell have any better resume then Beltran who broke burns jaw?
    martinez russell walters is better then

lundy
    burns
    Dulorme
    gamboa
    Beltran
    unified/postol?

are u on drugs my friend?

the problem is crawford has put in more work then lomachenko and undoubtedly deserves to be higher.

and don't get me started on golovkin. lomachenko is higher then golovkin with 7 fights for goodness sakes
    Lundy is an average fighter
    Dulorme is an average fighter
    Beltran is an average fighter
    Burns is an above average fighter
    Gamboa is a good fighter...two weight classes below where Bud fought him
    Postol is a good fighter

So of those, his best win is Postol. I think wins over Walters, GRJ > Postol

Win over Martinez > Burns, Beltran

Lundy and Dulorme are just average wins - nothing great of them. Dulorme definitely at one time was a hot prospect - but he fizzled when it was shown that he has no chin

Comment

Because in only 7 fight, he beat three A class fighters and is already a two weight class world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        GTFOH with your TC (and Postol) nut licking. I'm stated my opinion, and you start arguing with me only because I've dared to say that Lomachenko's scalps are little bit better, ha ha, it's you who's on TC dick so much that you even start discussion when you hear the opinion different that yours. I wasn't quoting you in the first place, because IDGAF about your opinion or what you think, it's you who started talking to me.

If Walters is overhyped then Postol is overhyped even more than Walters and I already told the reasons why

You got it all wrong

Walters got done beating the hell out of and knocking out p4p fighter

And Postol got into competitive fight with brawler who never been in p4p list and who injured orbital bone in the proccess.

The division is ****ed up if former security guard with no amateur boxing experience and 1 good win considered as second best fighter in it

I have a good memory, I remember all these mother****ers like you who were trying to hype this bum up like he's any kind of threat to Crawford, saying stuff like "Postol is bigger, he might hurt Crawford" like he's some kind of devastating puncher when the mother****er is featherfisted af, and has 41% KO ratio, saying that it's a 50/50 when I've been telling that Postol is a bum since day 1 even before the fight. Here's the proof

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=45

My prediction was right - Crawford dominated Postol and it was far from being competitive. At the end of the day, I was right and all mother****ers like you were wrong because it wasn't 50/50 fight. You'll never learn. Stop watching boxing

And Postol wasn't running like a scared hoe from Crawford?

Only beat up injured Matthysse, ha ha, that makes him an elite top fighter of the division and better win, okay
        I'm not reading all this BS, and replying to everything. You wanna know why I'm disagreeing with your dumbass? Not because you have a differing opinion, I could give a **** about that. It's because youre making flat out ******ed statements that you don't even believe in order to suppirt your argument.

If you just said Loma's higher on the P4P list, cool, whatever. But your dumbass is trying to tell mr GRJ > Gamboa lmao. You're a dumb ****.

Comment

He white, Crawford ain't

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            Postol is a good fighter

Lundy and Dulorme are just average wins - nothing great of them. Dulorme definitely at one time was a hot prospect - but he fizzled when it was shown that he has no chin
            Except that Burns beat Martinez already - took his "0" in fact.

I'm not entirely against the point you're making here, though.

Like I've said - I believe Crawford, right now anyway, has earned more of his due, and deserves to be ranked higher than Loma.

But skill-wise, Loma has the edge, and the manner in which he's beaten opponents gives credence to him being higher...

I think Gary Russell will soon prove to be a top fighter in his own right, and that win Loma holds over him will look more, and more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              Postol is a good fighter

Burns beat Martinez lol, and Beltran and Burns had a draw, so Beltran had a draw with the guy that be Martinez, thus both are better than Martinez

Comment

Simply because he's better to watch. If I had to pick one to watch it would be lomachenko every time. I'm not knocking Crawford who is excellent but, lomachenko has it all.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  You wanna know why I'm disagreeing
                  No, I don't.

Not because you have a differing opinion, I could give a **** about that. It's because youre making flat out ******ed statements that you don't even believe in order to suppirt your argument.
                  I'm not reading all this BS
                  So how you know if my statements or my arguments are ******ed if you don't even reading my messages? Ha ha

But your dumbass is trying to tell mr GRJ > Gamboa lmao. You're a dumb ****.
                  No, *****, I've said that Gamboa as a boxer > GRJ. Gamboa is a way better talent

But one-sided dominant win over GRJ > close tough fight with smaller Gamboa

Don't confuse these things

Nice seeing that your ***** ass went silent about Postol being better scalp than Walters
                  Last edited by g27region; 12-04-2016, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    No, I don't.

So how you know if my statements or my arguments are ******ed if you don't even reading my messages? Ha ha

No, *****, I've said that Gamboa as a boxer > GRJ. Gamboa is a way better talent

But one-sided dominant win over GRJ > close tough fight with smaller Gamboa

Don't confuse these things
                    Close tough fight? You're a moron.

And I was talking about your other ******ed ass posts.

Comment

Close tough fight? You're a moron.

And I was talking about your other ******ed ass posts.
                      So you're telling me that Gamboa/Crawford fight wasn't close and competitive before the KO? You're telling me that Gamboa wasn't outboxing Crawford in first rounds?

Man, even Crawford saying that it was his toughest fight in career
                      Last edited by g27region; 12-04-2016, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X