No announcement yet.

Pacquiao shoulder injury makes sense - logically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    It would be consitent with how top rank has conducted business thus far.

They have routinely demonstrated a misunderstanding of USADA/WADA and NSAC and how they relate - and I wouldn't be surprised if they chose not to follow protocol.

When you looked at everything objectively, the only scenario that makes logical sense is if they secretly injected Manny with the painkiller.

That red mark didn't happen from the ropes or from a minor shoulder tear.
    The best scenario would be to ask a series of doctors that specialize in such drugs for effective comfort for rotator cuffs. They'll input whether or not such a mark was caused by a reaction (and time detail) from the dressing room up until those rounds.

Again, as long as it's not a banned substance, what would it matter if it was in his blood stream when the same anti-inflamatories were used during camp? Why would they ask? What was really in the needle they were referring to? Remember Atlas years back told the public that Team Pac had inquired about the penalties if a fighter was caught on something, if one would test positive, could they keep it a secret for the benefit of boxing...

People seem to casually miss all the inconsisties that even forget about claims such as: Toradol, Injury, Waiver, He Didn't Do Anything, then months later about Salt Water healing. All in the frame of mind because Top Rank and HBO are trying their best efforts to promote doubt.

Then an IV story, which again was already told by Kevin Iole months before Hauser opened his mouth and because Hauser wasn't invited to the Berto fight... Much denial within industry and regular fans.

HBO & Top Rank tried their best for the rematch. The essence FOR ALL OF THIS was for a rematch because they knew that it's highly likely they'd lose. Some call it the judges...lol... whatever the case may be, they knew that if Floyd won he could've easily reject a rematch. Lost of money people! Arum is crazy and out of his mind thinking they could play the Castillo vs May after bout interviews. May vs Pac was not Pac vs Bradley 1

Comment

the pac fanatics are a low point in the history of humanity, he lost the fight to the best of his time, no shame in that move on

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        They claim it was a Toradol shot to be administered. Toradol isn't a banned substance... and Top Rank had stated that Toradol was already being used throughout the camp. Therefore, in any blood testing results, they would find Toradol in his system.

The problem is, Top Rank doesn't have to disclose an injury if they don't think it's necessary. It's using it as an excuse that an injury was the reason why they lost. Going through a fight like that, missing & stretching damaged muscle - assuming it's a severely torn rotator cuff, then you'd see some sort of verbal discomfort from the corner. We've seen it many times on the corner where a boxer complains about an injury. If people want to believe that Pac felt he didn't need to say it, or Roach asking Manny, ''hey how's your shoulder feeling?'' Then it would make some sense.

Then in the press conference Roach speaks uncertain about such injury, where Arum has to correct him, the trainer that's with Manny consistently and who takes his punches. Roach knows, through extensive years training, if Manny can hit harder or not in their usual routines. So who knows what Roach and Arum wanted to play the act...

Then Pac claims that God and Sea Water healed his injury without physical therapy....

I mean..

Whatever the case may be, the fact that Kevin Iole had said it months before Hauser via Yahoo sports, that Floyd took an IV, why didn't Top Rank or HBO have Hauser create a brief article within May? Instead HBO & Top Rank - because years in the making and failure they wait a week before the Berto fight? It was May to September from Iole to Hauser...

I have an impacted tooth. It's been there for more than 20 years. Doesn't bother me. But if I wanted to, I could have it removed thus causing the fact that there's a surgery. I'm sure Dr. Neal ElAttrache just did exactly that. If there's old ''scar'' tissue from previous damage years ago, as Arum stated, then Arum could easily ask the Dr. ''just remove or do whatever you can to fix the old scar tissue.'' Which, the Dr. isn't going to refuse because there's nothing illegal going on. The opinions from Top Rank publicly on the injury has nothing to do with the Dr. Neal ElAttrache. This is why Dr. Neal ElAttrache is neutral about the whole incident and speaks vaguely about the ''injury.'' Also a surgery within that week is without a doubt necessary when suits start to rise. At least they can show in court that Pac ''needed'' or just ''had'' the surgery to clear simple doubt. Smart move...

Pac just lost, and in his final in ring interview with Kellerman, unfortunately, it's in the history books when we compare against other fighters that complained about injuries during post fight in-ring interviews. I mean Bradley, and as we saw in the replays from the 1st fight, at least admitted whether it hurt or not, he twisted his ankle. He even told Joel Diaz in the corner his ankle hurt. We saw it all on HBO.

Mosley against Pac. Mosley asked to stop the fight because of his foot..whatever the case may be. It's being said.
        I don't think your allowed to take toradol I remember reading nfl players used to take it makes you feel invincible

Comment

Most of it seems bogus to me.

Who has a serious shoulder injury going into the fight and then no mention of it in the corner at all? Not even someone asking him how it feels? That just doesn't make sense. And let's not pretend he looked injured during the fight because he was definitely using his right arm fine.

Also, there's plenty of training videos and media workout things around the time he supposedly hurt his shoulder, yet absolutely no signs of an injury when he's training. There's plenty of footage of him hitting mitts and heavybags around the time he supposedly picked up this injury and after that leading up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Most of it seems bogus to me.

Who has a serious shoulder injury going into the fight and then no mention of it in the corner at all? Not even someone asking him how it feels? That just doesn't make sense. And let's not pretend he looked injured during the fight because he was definitely using his right arm fine.

Also, there's plenty of training videos and media workout things around the time he supposedly hurt his shoulder, yet absolutely no signs of an injury when he's training. There's plenty of footage of him hitting mitts and heavybags around the time he supposedly picked up this injury and after that leading up to the fight.
            Fighting Mayweather Jr. can give you a severely torn rotator cuff. This is why Manny's mom has magic fighting the evil spirits eating rotator cuffs ringside.

Comment

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
              I don't think your allowed to take toradol I remember reading nfl players used to take it makes you feel invincible
              That's probably why the NSAC denied the toradol painkiller mixture. Not because it's a banned substance but because there was no disclosure of the injury - he could've been just using it to feel invincible.

Either way, I'm pretty sure they used the shot anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
                This is boxing, different ''regulation.'' I think as long as you let the commission know you have an injury then you should be able to take Toradol since in training camp it's already in the system or at least I imagine detectable from WADA labs. Another theory could be by not informing the commission, Top Rank, they could use the excuse that ''they should've known'' because USADA was also responsible for ''injuries'' they said... This way they could've added whatever was in that ****tail supposedly ''Toradol'' or if Top Rank inquired about ''positive tests penalties'' back in 2010 negotiations...

Then no articles in May about Floyd's IV. They wait until September to release the ''Can Boxing Trust Asada.'' Or as Doug Fischer states, ''Hauser is a lawyer man, he knows what he's doing, and needed the time..'' which I guess for Hauser, the great writer, takes 3 months revisiting The PED Mess articles over again...

Yup. The True Power of HBO man. They hardcore man and are connected. Karma...

Comment

Yeah I meant with no injury it's illegal

Comment

That red mark is from a muscle tear, Floyd yanked on it and ripped it more in the fight. He took advantage of it similar to how Cotto kept popping Margaritos eye that Pacquiao damaged and swelled it up.

At the end of the fight the blood started pooling in that shoulder area, it got darker and darker it was dark red.

When you tear a muscle it will get red from the blood and then turn purple when it dries up underneath.

Here is a better photo you see it turned dark red and got bigger.

Comment

The only thing Pacquiao injuried was his vagina due to the no vasiline raping arum continues to apply to him....pacquiao is a used up h0e at this juncture. Floyd took him to school and sent his ass to espn.
                      Last edited by Xi_; 10-17-2017, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X