Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pat Condell- Does this guy go too far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad society is afraid to deal with the truth the way he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
      He's a bitter, angry sad old man.

Calling him "ballsy" for bashing normal Muslims is ridiculous - considering how easy it is to make **** up about them and people will eat it right up.

He's a failed comedian that tried to sound controversial by picking on this era's scapegoat (Islam) and found alot of support from teenage Europeans and Brits constantly surfing the webs.

Old man looks like he has no interaction with people in real life. Not surprised too.
      Problem is he's not bashing Muslims....

So you missed the point entirely.

Comment

I just I dumped a giant turd, pinched out a Mohammed, then martyred him with one flush. I feel so much lighter, unburdening myself of that prophet! He stunk real bad too!

Tomorrow, I plan on flushing another one!

I believe I have the right to not believe and even ridicule a bit.

Comment

Comment

Comment

He's got great delivery and is funny too. One vid he was going on about idiotic muslims always saying this or that has nothing to do with islam. Pat completely debunked that nonsense and then ended the video throwing up the peace sign saying "peace...and that definitely, has nothing to do with islam".

Comment

I'm not religious and don't care for it.

But seeing how Islam operates makes me much more appreciative that I grew up in a country run my Jesus freaks.

Whenever someone tells me when we should let in more refugees I say, "great" where do I go to sign you up to share your living space with them. And than they realize they don't want them here either.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  On Donald Trump

I was going to post this today before I did a search.

Comment

He's not wrong is he.

Comment

Working...
                    X