Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets discuss the official scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you gave Wlad more than 3 rounds, you are a biased whore.

I gave him one, but two others were competitive(with a clear edge for Fury, but if you're looking for excuses to give some to Wlad, like Lederman, those were it)

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      I would like to know which rounds yall scored for Wlad
      Thats the scrouge of boxing....there was no clear round where Vlad won, even the point deduction was a 9-9 at best.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Round one was nothing, champ gets that one. Wlad clearly took the 12th as well IMO. Don't remember what the other round I gave him was.
        Wlad didn't land a punch in round 1 how can he get it?

It was a Fury round on everyone's card except for BattlingNelson who had Wlad winning

Comment

Well the compubox numbers suggest the fight wasn't that one-sided. But Fury was way more active, landed the more significant punches and busted Wlad up.

9-3 I think is the correct call.

Wladimir Klitschko
          52/231 23%

Tyson Fury
          86/371 23%

Comment

I think Fury was more skilful and I agree he dominated 116-111. 9-3

Comment

I had 113-117 to Fury.

Lots of even rounds and the point deduction made the score look a bit funny.

From round 5 to round 11 I gave Wlad only a share of 2 rounds (one even, one Fury won with point deducted). Thats when Fury took the fight on my card.

Comment

It was such a weird fight,i'll try to make myself watch it again tonight

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Wlad didn't land a punch in round 1 how can he get it?

It was a Fury round on everyone's card except for BattlingNelson who had Wlad winning
                  Bat had Wlad winning the fight 116-113 or something lol.

Comment

116-111 is a good score, finally someone who could move laterally and move his head! It's plain to see if you don't just stand in front of him and work a high volume of punches you can relegate Wlad into being one dimensional and he can't get off. His last fight against a kid with 19 fights showed that a little lateral slides negate Wlads power.

He is one dimensional and one of the lowest skilled heavyweight champs ever.
                    He fought the same styled opponent for ever and got over. I like the guy from what I know of him but anyone who thinks he's highly skilled doesn't know boxing. 'Tyson did what he needed to to, boy needs some trunks .....

Ray

Comment

I didn't score it live but I would feel pretty safe in saying would be hard to give glad more than three.

I am going to watch it again for sure, but the lasting memory is that Fury won virtually every round except for a few where you could argue he didn't really. An even round or two as well, not many for Wlad at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X