Collapse
No announcement yet.

47 yr old faces 60 yrs in prison for firing ten bullets at car filled with kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is whats gonna happen to any whitey defending themselves after the Zimmerman case, made into an example ...all the thugs will take advantage of the open season of white men in the US

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      this is whats gonna happen to any whitey defending themselves after the Zimmerman case, made into an example ...all the thugs will take advantage of the open season of white men in the US
      open season on white men??? are you serious??? hell it seems like it is open season on black teens they are the ones dying

Comment

Good this fucker deserves it. Guilty as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          open season on white men??? are you serious??? hell it seems like it is open season on black teens they are the ones dying
          Yeah, I'm pretty sure teens of other races are also being killed.

Comment

Originally posted by money_may View Post
            yeah, i'm pretty sure teens of other races are also being killed.
            yes they are but i was replying to the dumbass post above making it seem like somehow the people doing the killings are the victims here

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              yes they are but i was replying to the dumbass post above making it seem like somehow the people doing the killings are the victims here
              It was a dumbass post, though your response wasn't too good.

Comment

What I didn't get was if the kid was actually dead directly from firearm.

Comment

Working...
                X