Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should pacquiao beat bradley, were would he rank p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#2. He'd also prove triangle theories to be very true.

Comment

but did bradley beat pac in a convincing fashion?

wait... cj ross did.

so this puts cj ross ahead

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by fabresteve View Post
        I would rank pacquiao number 5 behind mayweather, ward, Bradley, marquez , my reason for number is that pacquiao lost recently to marquez, mayweather and ward of course kept winning dominantly, marquez remained on p4p list even before ko of pacquaio and with it stepped up a notch ahead of pacquiao, even if pacquiao was on his way to stopping him marquez, technically marquez was inching closer to inevitably scoring that ko, it seems like it was meant to happen that way, like a perfect ending and strong statement on their rivalry which is such a great rivalry... now Bradley kept winning against solid competition as well, like many people I thought he lost to pacquiao BUT when I watched the fight with the volume off from annoying jim lampley sucking pacquiao **** and not giving Bradley any credit for anything, I saw it was closer than what ppl said. and now Bradley beat marquez and is still undefeated, it puts him up there, and I also think Garcia can debate with Bradley on his spot as well, Garcia beat up the so-called next pacquiao in Lucas matthysse, ppl were on his jock and now it stopped, Garcia kept winning and is still undefeated, Garcia is strong number 6 pound for pound on my list
        Number 5? WTF! Number 5 behind Bradley and Marquez even though he already beat Bradley twice and Marquez just lost to a person (Bradley) who already beat Pac twice. What kind of thinking is that? Not to mention Pac vs Marquez fights were 2-1-1 in favor of Pacquaio.

Comment

The real question is no 2 or 3 imo? I mean beating bradley ( again) can really put pac in no 2 especially due to wards lack of activity in the coming year.

Comment

considering he already beat him? #2 due to ward's inactivity.

Comment

He already beat bradley but he didnt beat the daddy of marquez bradley so that should boost him a couple of spots.

Comment

Impressive clear win: #3
                Close fight: #4 Behind Rigondeaux.

Comment

He already beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                    He already beat him.
                    I know he beat him already, but then according to you does he rank above bradley already?

Comment

#2, right where he is now.

Comment

Working...
                      X