Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gypsy Fight Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man these dudes have stamina , that was an 18 min round lol. Anyway they should defenitly wear mout guards.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
      Thanks I enjoyed the fight I don't know how well that taller dude talked before the fight but afterwards he sounded a little rough lol. I saw a documentary called knuckle on netflix about gypsy bare knuckle boxing I thought it was really interesting its basically just two families fighting over some long stemmed rivalry about a murder. Worth checking out if you have netflix
      Thanks ima watch it just now.

Comment

Two hardy ****ers. That was impressive shit for a bareknuckle fight. They're normally ugly brawls. The guy who won that seriously knew what he was doing.

Comment

The face, lips, and hands will be sore of fractured. Tough ****ers for sure.

The topless guy had aggressive footwork and workrate. He looked fit. He did take a few left hooks flush rushing in but dominated.

The taller guy had decent timing and rolled with a lot of right hands and had some head movement. His left hook was quite good.

Both are fit because the fight lasted a long ass time. Most people would be gassed up just being too tense so they got experience for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post

The topless guy had aggressive footwork and workrate. He looked fit. He did take a few left hooks flush rushing in but dominated.

The taller guy had decent timing and rolled with a lot of right hands and had some head movement. His left hook was quite good.

Both are fit because the fight lasted a long ass time. Most people would be gassed up just being too tense so they got experience for sure.
            The guy with the long hair seemed to have no right hand at all. Easy to say from this distance I suppose but I thought your man rushing in was wide open for a straight right or even a right uppercut a lot of the time, but he never threw it.

Great fight though. Two tough bastards. God help anyone who ever drunkenly stumbles into an argument with either of them.

Comment

i'd like to see ruslan in a stay busy scrap vs the bald guy before the bradley rematch

Comment

Crazy ****. Two tough dudes. Amir Khan has nightmares about this kind of ****.

Comment

Some decent highlights from 2012 gypsy fights too.

http://youtu.be/nxEASsoGfvs

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post

Was about to post something very similar to this, even though the taller guy had some good counters you could tell as long as the topless guy was able to keep up the workrate he'd win.

Crazy durability though.

Comment

Working...
                    X