No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Deny The Claims on Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Did Donaire finally grow some balls or is he still running like a little girl?
    Sorry..not yet..

Comment

FYI I'm half Cuban. I'm just hating cuz his selection of fighters suck.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorican_papi View Post
        Don't lie...you are not...Cubans are not like you...

Comment

Originally posted by newyorican_papi View Post
          You named nearly every current Cuban fighter of note in your post, so you're not just hating because of any one boxer's fight selection. And you may be half-Cuban, but your post and even your screenname belies your personal biases.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            Don't lie...you are not...Cubans are not like you...
            It's ok, I don't have to prove anything to you. I don't readily admit it to people most of the time anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              You named nearly every current Cuban fighter of note in your post, so you're not just hating because of any one boxer's fight selection. And you may be half-Cuban, but your post and even your screenname belies your personal biases.
              What's up brother...whom do you Rigo fighting nexf..they said february 3 I guess..
              Last edited by Angry Cuban; 12-28-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Bro..look..I watched that fight like 10 times..actually I watched more than 60 of his fights...I have a clear reason to believe that he is the most skilled boxer of nowdays..his resume is the best resume that a boxer ever had in his first 11 fights...don't understand what you are trying to said..
                Rigondeaux' resume might be the best resume of any fighter with only 11 fights... But his resume is complete garbage compared to Donaire's. Rigondeaux is a terrific boxer and will be a big threat to Nonito but let's be real here, Donaire's 4 fights at 122 ****s on Rigo's 11 pro fights.

People complain about Arce/Nishioka/Mathebula/Vasquez Jr... But those 4 at 122 are better then Ramos/Cordoba/Kennedy/Marroquin. I do believe Guillermo deserves a shot at Nonito but lets not pretend Donaire has fought nobodies... He just made them look like nobodies... While Rigondeaux on the other hand actually fought nobodies and... Well, made em look like nobodies.

I believe Mares deserves a shot at Nonito more then Rigondeaux does cause of his accomplishments as a pro but stylistically, Rigondeaux is the biggest threat to Donaire at 122. In the end I have Nonito knocking out Mares and beating Guillermo by a boring UD.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
                  Rigondeaux' resume might be the best resume of any fighter with only 11 fights... But his resume is complete garbage compared to Donaire's. Rigondeaux is a terrific boxer and will be a big threat to Nonito but let's be real here, Donaire's 4 fights at 122 ****s on Rigo's 11 pro fights.

People complain about Arce/Nishioka/Mathebula/Vasquez Jr... But those 4 at 122 are better then Ramos/Cordoba/Kennedy/Marroquin. I do believe Guillermo deserves a shot at Nonito but lets not pretend Donaire has fought nobodies... He just made them look like nobodies... While Rigondeaux on the other hand actually fought nobodies and... Well, made em look like nobodies.

I believe Mares deserves a shot at Nonito more then Rigondeaux does cause of his accomplishments as a pro but stylistically, Rigondeaux is the biggest threat to Donaire at 122. In the end I have Nonito knocking out Mares and beating Guillermo by a boring UD.
                  Good for you..when Donaire grow a pair and sign we can probably bet on the fight...Rigo beat Mares alredy..and also mares never beat 122 pounds before...but anyways..you have your way to think..I have mine...wish you prosper new year...

Comment

Good for you..when Donaire grow a pair and sign we can probably bet on the fight...Rigo beat Mares alredy..and also mares never beat 122 pounds before...but anyways..you have your way to think..I have mine...wish you prosper new year...
                    Donaire said he was willing to fight Rigondeaux. I dont get your hate for Donaire acting as if he's "ducking". In his most recent interviews he said bring on both Rigo and Mares.

As for Rigo beating Mares, that was in the amateurs my friends. The pro's and am's are completely different. Mares never beat any legit 122lbers before but his resume is still better then Rigondeaux's... Hands down.

I respect Guillermo and believe he is a great boxer but lets not over exaggerate and pretend like his has a great resume. Donaire's and Mare's resume both shit on Rigo's... Easy!

You shouldn't be upset that Donaire is "ducking" Rigo... You should be mad that Rigo's people arent managing the guy properly. He should be fighting 3-4x a year just to get his name out, even if the competition is inferior (not like its not anyways).

I still want to see Donaire fight Rigo but if people say that he doesnt deserve it then I wouldn't disagree... 11 fights against cab drivers is nothing to brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
                      Donaire said he was willing to fight Rigondeaux. I dont get your hate for Donaire acting as if he's "ducking". In his most recent interviews he said bring on both Rigo and Mares.

As for Rigo beating Mares, that was in the amateurs my friends. The pro's and am's are completely different. Mares never beat any legit 122lbers before but his resume is still better then Rigondeaux's... Hands down.

I respect Guillermo and believe he is a great boxer but lets not over exaggerate and pretend like his has a great resume. Donaire's and Mare's resume both shit on Rigo's... Easy!

You shouldn't be upset that Donaire is "ducking" Rigo... You should be mad that Rigo's people arent managing the guy properly. He should be fighting 3-4x a year just to get his name out, even if the competition is inferior (not like its not anyways).

I still want to see Donaire fight Rigo but if people say that he doesnt deserve it then I wouldn't disagree... 11 fights against cab drivers is nothing to brag about.
                      Bro..I don't know what to say...vasquez jr never fought a top 10..he had no belt and he was coming for a KO loss against old fart arce..he deserved the fight for Donaire..mathebula only once fought a top ten and he loss..he deserved a fight with Donaire...Arce was way past his prime..about to retire..just quit in his last figth..he deserve Donaire shot..Rigo is undefeated WBA champion..defeated 2 top 10.. more than then soo..why not..Mares have better resume @ 118...his resume @ 122 is non existing...

Comment

Working...
                      X