No announcement yet.

Steve Collins on JMM v Pac 3 decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Collins on JMM v Pac 3 decision

Funny video of Steve Collins and Buncey talking on JMM v Pac 3 decision, telling it how it is IMO

''There is a disease in press rooms around the world at ringside whenever Manny fights. Its called Manny disease! Okay? And it obscures your vision so that you watch Manny fight & only see Manny hit other people.'' - Steve Bunce

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Funny video of Steve Collins and Buncey talking on JMM v Pac 3 decision, telling it how it is IMO

''There is a disease in press rooms around the world at ringside whenever Manny fights. Its called Manny disease! Okay? And it obscures your vision so that you watch Manny fight & only see Manny hit other people.'' - Steve Bunce

At 4:39
    Manny:
    "I would like to thank God for the victory he gave me tonight..."

Steve:
    "Don't thank God for the decision tonight, because God would not made that decision.That decision was made to suit the lining of people's pockets."

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
      Manny:

Steve:
      "Don't thank God for the decision tonight, because God would not made that decision.That decision was made to suit the lining of people's pockets."

pac should have thanked the devil for legalizing boxing..

Comment

I think this fight was closer than the 2nd fight and could have gone either way,Marquez clearly won the 2nd fight tho

Comment

Two pricks together..

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
            Manny:

Steve:
            I remember this. Classic from Collins.

Think I was pretty buzzed at this stage and began to stand and applaud Collins after that comment lol.

Comment

you know what some of the comments made by those journalist were totally unproffessional ! its one thing to dissagree with the decision , but its another thing to imply that their is some massive corruption or cover up ! because all that does is make boxing fans loose faith in the sport ! those "journalists" have to remember that the judges are sitting at diffrent places around the ring and those different views make you score it diffrent from someone sitting at home ! plus you have to remember theyre other factors that go in to scoring like agression , last time i checked marquez didnt do himself any favors by listeneing to nacho and taking the last championship rounds off because he thought he was so far ahead !!

this video has made me so mad that i will be making a diss song to steve collins later today ! and be sure to look out for my prediction video ! i will call it as i see it with zero bias unlike these jornalists that obviously have something against manny and roach !

Comment

That was the truth.

The fight was one-sided and beyond clear cut for Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                  you know what some of the comments made by those journalist were totally unproffessional ! its one thing to dissagree with the decision , but its another thing to imply that their is some massive corruption or cover up !
                  God forbid somebody implies that there's corruption in boxing. They should be ashamed for trying to tarnish the reputation of such a clean sport. There is corruption in highly regulated sports like soccer, basketball, ice skating and olympic boxing but of course there is no corruption in the most deregulated and disorganized sport in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    God forbid somebody implies that there's corruption in boxing. They should be ashamed for trying to tarnish the reputation of such a clean sport. There is corruption in highly regulated sports like soccer, basketball, ice skating and olympic boxing but of course there is no corruption in the most deregulated and disorganized sport in the world...
                    so are you really trying to get me to believe manny who is a sitting member of congress would jeapordize his carreer by being involved with corruption ? i hope not because that would be crazy ! but back to those journalist , they are totally biased and have an aggenda ! because anyone thats been around boxing knows the diffrence between a fix and a close fight where rounds cound be scored diffrently based on diffrent views , aggression and quality of punches !

and last time i checked manny compu box totals were greater than marquez !

Comment

Working...
                    X