Collapse
No announcement yet.

More suspicious stuff when it comes to JCC JR's drug test versus Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steward's team loses credibility with this....werent they saying they were in the dark on wether chavez had taken the test?....now they're saying he took it wihtout a doctor present....inconsistent much?

Comment

I hope Sergio takes note and gets some PEDs himself.

Comment

Where there's smoke there's usually

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          Where there's smoke there's usually
          You know....

After every single fight!

Im not one to claim he is or isnt on anything right now, but after every single fight there is b.s. concerning this.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            So? What are you gonna do about it?

What is Emanuel Steward gonna do about it?

What is Emanuel Steward's assistant gonna do about it?

What is Andy Lee gonna do about it?

NOT A DAMN THING: Because JCC JR calls the shots. Get used to it.
            If he fights Sergio, he'll be eating shots instead.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              Steward's team loses credibility with this....werent they saying they were in the dark on wether chavez had taken the test?....now they're saying he took it wihtout a doctor present....inconsistent much?
              Maybe they thought someone pissed for him....they didn't have a doctor witness and verify, so they really do not know if he took the test.

Comment

Hang on I thought he didn't take it?

This is a witch hunt.
                Last edited by Furn; 06-21-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  Manny Steward's assistant says that when Jr took the a urine test, there was no doctor in with him, while he had team members with him (he was in there to watch over Jr getting gloved up).

Full article on ESB. Dunno if I can post. If I can, here it is (close gaps)

http://www.east side boxing.com/news.php?p=32505&more=1
                  Growing up I was a big fan of JCC. But I can't stand Jr. man! He reminds me of a spoiled rotten little punk who always gets his way. Rarely will I ever diss a fighter because I admire boxing as a sport and respect the hard work, and dedication every boxing athlete puts into getting prepared for a fight...but JR.'s punk moves really irritate me. This fool needs to be drug tested for every single fight! I really HOPE Maravilla chin checks this clown.

Comment

Man you Chavez Jr. haters are getting pathetic!! You guys are basing your opinions on pure speculations.. Chavez Jr. is the future get use to it!!

Comment

Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
                      I hope Sergio takes note and gets some PEDs himself.
                      he's already doing that. sergio was never a one punch ko artist until pwill and he was fighting mediocre opponents. chavez jr is going to kick his ass worse than tony kicked his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X