Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country has produced the most p4p champions and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    I thought that China has way more people than any other country. I'm interested in which country created steroids in the 1st place for sports enhancement... I've never researched who came up with steroids 1st. I always thought it was a certain European country that created it but I haven't researched... since you're so knowledgeable about PED's could you indulge me? Just because Berto and Peterson popped with stricter testing doesn't mean that others wouldn't pop with the stricter testing. Remember that an American called for the stricter testing in the 1st place.
    The Chinese don't box.

Roy Jones, Toney, Mosley....

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      America has indeed had the most P4P fighters but also the most drug cheats. As for Americans don't pad their records i give you Americas greatest boxer of the last 20 years "Roy Jones Jr" who avoided "Euro bums" and was also a PED user.
      Everyone has an excuse as to why America still and has always produced the best fighters P4P.

Roy Jones Jr still has a really solid resume and his two biggest wins are over Toney and Hopkins.

All countries have PED users, people are now trying to single out America because of Berto and Peterson.

Comment

It would probably be most accurately represented by p4p ranked fighters divided by population. I would guess probably Puerto Rico or maybe Japan?

Comment

USA then MExico, this has been established many times on here..

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Everyone has an excuse as to why America still and has always produced the best fighters P4P.

Roy Jones Jr still has a really solid resume and his two biggest wins are over Toney and Hopkins.

All countries have PED users, people are now trying to single out America because of Berto and Peterson.
            American boxing has always had more drug cheats name all the boxing drug cheats you know and America will have the most.

Comment

America has indeed had the most P4P fighters but also the most drug cheats. As for Americans don't pad their records i give you Americas greatest boxer of the last 20 years "Roy Jones Jr" who avoided "Euro bums" and was also a PED user.
              Roy Jones was avoided by the Euro trash when he was in his prime... he was the star and if they really wanted to fight they should've conceded to his demands and came to the U.S. where the money is! Look it up... Roy popped for a substance that was banned only by the IBF, which was a substance that was sold over the counter. Why don't you think there wasn't a big deal about it?

Comment

American boxers have always had more drug cheats name all the boxing drug cheats you know and America will have the most.
                So you think if every single country had random testing that % wise America would have more PED users????

Comment

And Jones and Toney and Mosley.

All pretty high profile fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    The Chinese don't box.

Roy Jones, Toney, Mosley....
                    Boxing is starting to get big over in China. Out of a billion people there is bound to be some great talents.

But the US produced the most ATG

Comment

So you think if every single country had random testing that % wise America would have more PED users????
                      They were failing before random testing kid do some research.

Comment

Working...
                      X