No announcement yet.

How to forget Leo DiCaprio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to forget Leo DiCaprio

I know most of you ***ghits are in sweet lurve wit tha Leo since tha flick Titanic. Some other epic movies followed and all of you hermaphrodites ran to tha cinema like a horde of life-stock cows. You’d love to ride Leo’s cvkk 24/7, but it’s just unreachable. Some of you even suffer from severe heart-ache n gastritis cause you know you’ll never be allowed to please his ****.

Now my question: how will you forget your idol Leo ‚The Legend’ DiCaprio, to continue your sad pathetic lil lifes??

Shutter Island, Blood Diamond, The Departed, Inception

all ATG movies

quit hatin

Comment

you just gonna take this dj Ozil?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinero View Post
        Shutter Island, Blood Diamond, The Departed, Inception

all ATG movies

quit hatin

Read my post, blind w@nker. Carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
          Read my post, blind w@nker. Carefully.
          I dont understand any of your posts, no matter how carefully i read them

Comment

I hated DiCaprio with a passion until i saw Blood diamond. For once he was not playing a pretty, blue eyed heart throb....

Comment

TS has me totally figured out and to answer the question IDK if I will ever be able to forget him and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinero View Post
                I dont understand any of your posts, no matter how carefully i read them

Now it's all clear. You're just a true retrard and over-challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  I know most of you ***ghits are in sweet lurve wit tha Leo since tha flick Titanic. Some other epic movies followed and all of you hermaphrodites ran to tha cinema like a horde of life-stock cows. You’d love to ride Leo’s cvkk 24/7, but it’s just unreachable. Some of you even suffer from severe heart-ache n gastritis cause you know you’ll never be allowed to please his ****.

Now my question: how will you forget your idol Leo ‚The Legend’ DiCaprio, to continue your sad pathetic lil lifes??

Comment

i love leo.

Comment

Working...
                    X