Clear All

• Originally posted by larryx... View Post
    Just killed it today

incline
    decline
    flat bench

chest fly

worked my core and hit the treadmill
    That's how you do it! I often hear it suggested to do back work after chest, so I've been doing those on the same day lately. Feels good.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
      That's how you do it! I often hear it suggested to do back work after chest, so I've been doing those on the same day lately. Feels good.
      Yes I do that sometimes...but I did back today and it feels great

Comment

• did arms and legs today, feeling great

Comment

• another great chest day...

Comment

• legs,arms and back all in the same day killed me

Comment

• chest and back was the mission today...mission accomplished

Comment

• Going in today for chest and shoulders.

I start with flat bench, then incline bench, with progressively more incline to start working shoulders. Then pec flys for the stretch, and various dumbdell raises to finish out the shoulders.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
                  Going in today for chest and shoulders.

I start with flat bench, then incline bench, with progressively more incline to start working shoulders. Then pec flys for the stretch, and various dumbdell raises to finish out the shoulders.
                  Nice, I did legs and arms today...Left shoulder has been hurting so overhead press is something I can't do much of..Gotta find other ways to work my shoulders

Comment

• DID shoulders, guess was having a bad day just couldnt get the muscles to fire right, gonna take it down lighter weight and get proper form down.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR WILDER! View Post
                      DID shoulders, guess was having a bad day just couldnt get the muscles to fire right, gonna take it down lighter weight and get proper form down.

Never fun but that's what you've gotta do sometimes. Sounds like you're doing it right.

I had to skip a planned leg day because mine were still a little sore from the previous (sore on Saturday after working them out heavy on Wednesday). Threw off my schedule but I adjusted and got still got a good workout in.

Comment

Working...
                      X