Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo living proof that Pirog would have made quick work of GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Canelo living proof that Pirog would have made quick work of GGG?

Sirius Jack mate. Just rewatched Dmitry "The White Whitaker" Pirog vs Jacobs. That head movement, the way he slips punched. My gawd I swear GGG vs Pirog would been fireworks but in the end Pirog would have won and end up being something great. If Canelo defense was that slick vs GGG. One can only imagine what a regular size'd human Pirog would have looked liked against GGG.

pirog wasnt a big puncher at all. people seem to think that because of hte jacobs fight but jacobs fought scared and had no idea what to do when backed up. so no i dont think he would make quick work of ggg. would have been a hell of a fight but if you notice in that fight jacobs jab was getting the better of pirog so i think gggs jabb would dictate the fight. have to go with ggg based on the evidence i have seen

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
      Sirius Jack mate. Just rewatched Dmitry "The White Whitaker" Pirog vs Jacobs. That head movement, the way he slips punched. My gawd I swear GGG vs Pirog would been fireworks but in the end Pirog would have won and end up being something great. If Canelo defense was that slick vs GGG. One can only imagine what a regular size'd human Pirog would have looked liked against GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Pirog would have a good chance to beat GGG

Comment

Quick work?

NO--But pirog was a true g, a legend

Comment

I think pirog would've won at that point but it's all speculation

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post

CANELO would of fought Pirog , while Golovkin would of found a way to duck, that's his MO.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                CANELO would of fought Pirog , while Golovkin would of found a way to duck, that's his MO.
                Are you serious? Pirog and Golovkin were scheduled to fight but Pirog suffered his career altering back injury during training for said fight, and the bout was cancelled. Canelo, on the other hand, is a great 12 round marathon runner as the world recently witnessed.

Comment

The White Whitaker.......lol

Comment

lol ain;t no way pirog would eat golovkin, even canelo best shot couldnt wobble golovkin

Comment

Working...
                    X