Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone actually think Joshua would beat Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's an even fight that either man could win by KO. I don't think it will go 12 rounds because their fights never do. Both of them have great punching power and average chins. AJ throws correct punches while Wilder is famous for throwing wide looping punches windmill style. Wilder has a great jab and a great straight right but he also throws a lot of slop that his opponent can see coming and he leaves himself open. Wilder is faster than AJ and has faster hands. Wilder's stamina and punch output per round is good. AJ's work rate and stamina is very poor. If the fight goes many rounds Wilder has the advantage in the later rounds when AJ runs out of gas. AJ has the better defense. That's how I see it. A 50/50 fight. Wilder has plenty of flaws and weaknesses and he has struggled at times beating guys who weren't very good.

Comment

Yeah I think AJ knocks him out.

Of course Wilder CAN win though. He can knock AJ out for sure.

I think the size will make a difference. On the inside. Joshua largely boxes at midrange but is capable up close imo. Good bigger man beats a Good big man is my reasoning

Comment

I must see a different wilder to the guy that's talked about on this forum cause to me he looks ****ing trash and is fortunate he fights in one of the worst heavyweight eras of all time. Crawford v indongo is what happens when a guy whos 'unorthodox technically' comes up against someone technically sound whos elite level. I wouldn't be shocked if wilder v Joshua is very one sided, wilders lack of technique will get seriously exposed when coming up against someone whos bigger and technically sound. Theres just no scenario in my head where i can imagine him winning the trade offs or being able to outbox joshua and i don't believe he hits any harder than klitschko who wasn't able to get him out of there. The 'it only takes one punch' line of prediction is usually garbage 90 percent of the time in these big match ups.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          Seriously, does anyone actually think he can? No, really, like literally beat Wilder. Because if you do, you're either British, or a hardcore Joshua **** smoker.

Deontay Wilder would beat the living ish out of Joshua, and it wouldn't even be close. Also, I remember after the Klitschko fight, everyone was saying he'd smoke Wilder, while I never thought that, ever. Joshua ain't a real fighter like that. Wilder was born to be a HW champ. The guy is seriously one of thse generational talents, and his potential is being fulfilled.
          I to would favor deontay, however AJ is no push over how he came back aginst kilt after taking a couple round me of punishment was amazing.

With all due respect if you want this thread to be taking seriously I would delete the “The guy is seriously one of thse generational talents, “ kinda sounds like your trolling. He’s entertaining FOR SURE but clearly not so much talented.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            I must see a different wilder to the guy that's talked about on this forum cause to me he looks ****ing trash and is fortunate he fights in one of the worst heavyweight eras of all time. Crawford v indongo is what happens when a guy whos 'unorthodox technically' comes up against someone technically sound whos elite level. I wouldn't be shocked if wilder v Joshua is very one sided, wilders lack of technique will get seriously exposed when coming up against someone whos bigger and technically sound. Theres just no scenario in my head where i can imagine him winning the trade offs or being able to outbox joshua and i don't believe he hits any harder than klitschko who wasn't able to get him out of there. The 'it only takes one punch' line of prediction is usually garbage 90 percent of the time in these big match ups.
            you see this guy

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              I kinda feel the same way about Tyson I always assumed people were trolling when they were saying “to fast” and talking like he had any talent at all. i see a lumbering oaf. Maybe everyone is joking, that’s what I want to belive anyway

Comment

Typical wilder fan boy

You Americans are really embarrassing yourselves. The guy has only defeated Uber drivers, he ducked whyte to fight for 1.5m against a fat slob

He ducked klit and wants 50-50 vs aj when he knows that’s a ******ed amount considering he is a bum destroyer who has done nothing on his career

You all are pathetic, once in a generation, Christ

inbreds

Comment

Yes I absolutely think he can. Now, whether he will or not, is an entirely different story. That said, Wilder fans have been coming out in droves ever since the Stiverne fight and have been making way too much of it. Deontay might win vs Joshua but this idea that his one round knockout of Stiverne, is somehow a sign of things to come vs AJ, is asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    you see this guy

elite level boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      Seriously, does anyone actually think he can? No, really, like literally beat Wilder. Because if you do, you're either British, or a hardcore Joshua **** smoker.

Deontay Wilder would beat the living ish out of Joshua, and it wouldn't even be close. Also, I remember after the Klitschko fight, everyone was saying he'd smoke Wilder, while I never thought that, ever. Joshua ain't a real fighter like that. Wilder was born to be a HW champ. The guy is seriously one of thse generational talents, and his potential is being fulfilled.
                      Does having Wilders dick in your mouth not make it difficult to type? "one of thse generational talents" That is the funniest ****.

Wilder could win if he catches AJ, AJ will win if he catches Wilder. Impossible to guage where Wilder is at until he fights someone with a pulse. Lets not forget he struggled with Molina who AJ humiliated.

Comment

Working...
                      X