No announcement yet.

Quick Question to all the anti LGBT/Muslims/BLM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    All the alpha white males in the West were killed in WWII. Why do you think America lost Vietnam? They sent betas.
    Um no. The price to win Vietnam was too high and America didn't want to pay it. If America really wanted to, they could have invaded North Vietnam and pretty much kill everyone there even without nukes.

The betas came home and joined the hippy movement. The betas had beta children. That's also why white males in the West love Eastern Europeans. Eastern European males are alphas.
    I wasn't aware that white males loved Eastern European women so much but if they do it's because they haven't all been turned into feminist whores.

You are right that way too many white men are beta though. They tolerate their countries being colonized by muds without even voting against it in secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Um no. The price to win Vietnam was too high and America didn't want to pay it. If America really wanted to, they could have invaded North Vietnam and pretty much kill everyone there even without nukes.

I wasn't aware that white males loved Eastern European women so much but if they do it's because they haven't all been turned into feminist whores.

You are right that way too many white men are beta though. They tolerate their countries being colonized by muds without even voting against it in secret.
      I'm Eastern European and I can vouch for us being far more Alpha than our Western counterparts. All Americans besides the South have generally been beta-fied by society.

Also, our women know their legitimate roles. (Funny enough it's schooling in the West that ruins societies thru horrible beliefs that gain support). People believe everything is systematic racism/sexism/anti-gay.. Problem is those morons don't understand genetics & science in the slightest.

Don't even get me started on the feminization of the West
      It's "bad" to be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
        I'm Eastern European and I can vouch for us being far more Alpha than our Western counterparts. All Americans besides the South have generally been beta-fied by society.

Also, our women know their legitimate roles. (Funny enough it's schooling in the West that ruins societies thru horrible beliefs that gain support). People believe everything is systematic racism/sexism/anti-gay.. Problem is those morons don't understand genetics & science in the slightest.

Don't even get me started on the feminization of the West
        It's "bad" to be a man.
        They'll start pushing the same **** in Eastern Europe if they haven't already. Hopefully you guys resist it a lot better.

Comment

Because the internet is their only outlet. They type their lives away on stormfront and /pol/ but have no real social lives outside of it. That's why it's best to steer clear of those types and just ignore them. You already know they're the geekiest and most awkward people you see out in public (when they do decide to step outside). You actually think they were planning on taking action in real life?
          Last edited by Nubia; 05-08-2016, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X