No announcement yet.

Tevin Farmer: fighting with crossed eyes is cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevin Farmer: fighting with crossed eyes is cheating

It is an unfair advantage. Everytime I look at this cat I’m thinking like who the fuk is you looking at, him or me.

When you are fighting, you look into their eyes and shoulders yet there is no way to sense anything by looking into his eyes man that sht is trickery. U don’t know if he is looking at your midsection or ur chin , it is just way to deceiving.

Do you think it’s an advantage?

Comment

Now you know how I feel when I fight people with Down Syndrome. Sneaky ****ers. So far I'm undefeated, 5-0 (5KO) so it's all good

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Now you know how I feel when I fight people with Down Syndrome. Sneaky ****ers. So far I'm undefeated, 5-0 (5KO) so it's all good
        Speaking of eyes, I'm starting to think that if Rigo had Lizard eyes, seeing out of both sides at the same time, he might have actually landed and blocked 1 more punch against Lom and upped his massive punching display by 4 landed per round, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          It is an unfair advantage. Everytime I look at this cat I’m thinking like who the fuk is you looking at, him or me.

When you are fighting, you look into their eyes and shoulders yet there is no way to sense anything by looking into his eyes man that sht is trickery. U don’t know if he is looking at your midsection or ur chin , it is just way to deceiving.

Do you think it’s an advantage?
          Can you imagine if Farmer was yelling at a friend on the street and a mafia member walked by and Farmer's sideways eye was pointing at the mafia guy....oh sht what would happen. On a serious note, I hope Farmer gets another title fight. I really like him.

Comment

I have to admit, I tuned into the fight at the end.

Not being very familiar with Farmer, I figured what happened to his eyes had something to do with that lame azzed decision.

I thought the judges literally had short-circuited his brain with their idiocy.

But yeah, those eyes could be a real advantage in a fight.

He knows what he is looking at, but you as his opponent certainly don't.

Comment

Working...
            X