Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man who got “ executed “ by the cop.. what would you have done differently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    I thought his instructions were loud and clear. I would have crawled with my hands up, pants falling off or not.

But then again, i have alot of experience..
    Can u show me a video on how to properly crawl with my legs crossed and hands up at the same time. I would love to start practicing.

Comment

id stay on my stomach, legs crossed and bent, hands behind my head and take a nap

im not moving an inch, regardless

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        If you were on your knees, what would have done?
        If I was a cop, id have a lot more empathy, respect, and patience for life

If I was in the shape of the dude crawling and begging for mercy, I may have been inclined to forget that law enforcement are often not here to serve and protect

Comment

I'd have dropped some sick freestyle lyrics on his pale white ass rendering him unconscious

Comment

Cop was a dick. Nothing dude could have done he was drunk as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Before seeing the video: Complied with orders

After seeing the video: Taken my chances jumping out the window

That cop was a nervous wreck turning a pretty routine arrest into the rape of nanking, hope he stays fired
              You have a bit of balance after all.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho;18320774[COLOR="Red"
                ]If I was a cop, id have a lot more empathy, respect, and patience for life[/COLOR]

If I was in the shape of the dude crawling and begging for mercy, I may have been inclined to forget that law enforcement are often not here to serve and protect
                Easier said than done, Jesuit

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  If I was a cop, id have a lot more empathy, respect, and patience for life

A soildier who goes to war with too much empathy, respect, and patience won’t be affective on the battlefield. Those traits can get him killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    id stay on my stomach, legs crossed and bent, hands behind my head and take a nap

im not moving an inch, regardless
                    But then you wouldn't be obeying the cops. Be consistent, Elroy. Remember you said obeying the cop will not get you killed.

Comment

the cop's orders were wrong. In that situation, most trained cops will not have someone CRAWL towards them. They would have the suspect lay flat on the ground with their hands behind heads while another officer moves to the side (out of the line of fire) to handcuff the suspect.

This was a failure of training. The cop was looking to shoot someone that day judging by his demeanor. wouldnt be shocked if he is on drugs. should have lost his badge at the bare minimum or locked up for 25 years.

notice these donut eaters couldnt even get a hotel key card to work. Arizona cops for ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X