Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Rigondeaux - Finally Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Floyd was MUCH bigger and that height did make it much harder for Pac.
    and he had reach advantage. In this case Rigo has reach advantage

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... Loma didn't duck Rigo at 126...
      My point is where are all these people saying Loma was ducking Rigo?

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        I see, but Floyd was criticized for taking the fight within itself, saying he made JMM come up 2 weight classes like a coward, it was repeated constantly before and after the fight, the 2 lbs was just the icing on the cake to add to the already made complaints. JMM agreed and took the money for the penalty, Floyd came in at the WW limit but 2 lbs over the agreed catch weight. my question was will Loma get credit for making rigo come up 2 weight classes as that was a big complaint around here for the Floyd JMM fight.
        Nobody rates Floyd's win over JMM highly. Yes Floyd put out a great performance, but it was against an overmatched opponent - mostly physically overmatched although Floyd's style would always trouble JMM.

If Loma wins like Floyd (he won't because their styles/approaches are so different) nobody is going to crown him. It's a good win, sure, but there's a reason Loma is a -325 favorite...that means you need to bet $325 to win $100. Meanwhile Rigo is +250...betting $100 means you win $250.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Slightly above average power? Lmao Maybe you should tell that to “casual” Roy Jones Jr. (read his interview here on BS), or the guys who’ve had their faces smashed in by Rigondeaux, like Amagasa and Dickens.
          i told you rigo wasn't gonna do **** hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by olivetree66 View Post
            i told you rigo wasn't gonna do **** hahahaha
            You were 100% right.

Comment

Working...
            X