No announcement yet.

I still don't understand why the ref didn't give kov a recovery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    And what about those who ****ing sold them? Are they not the bigger part of the problem? The white men were simply getting their money’s worth back in the day. It was immoral, sure, but it was business. But again you refuse to put any blame on the black man even though they were the ones hunting, killing and selling other black men. Most of the slaves who came to America and were working the fields had much better conditions than if they’d stayed in Africa enslaved to other tribes.
    Yes blacks were also responsible for the enslavement but....

How does that exempt you of racism when you called Ward a cotton picker?

I’m not trying to have a conversation about the history of slavery with you. “It was just business” “whites were getting their money’s worth”...... you would have fit in very well during those times.

As a human you are a literal piece of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      What's that got to do with anything? Taking the piss out of a country isn't the same as being racist. I've never met a black Scot but i'm not being racist when i take the piss out of them for wearing skirts.
      Its confusing isnt it?

You are correct Racism refers to race, but it has been thrown around so much by the SJW lunatics that it now covers nations, religons and other areas.

I like to start from the point that all humans are inherently racist to some degree, they may not admit it but we have all had racist thoughts or built in bias.

The real issue comes when you let racism DEFINE you as a person.

Show me someone who says 'I have never had a racist thought' and i'll show you a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post

I’m not trying to have a conversation about the history of slavery with you. “It was just business” “whites were getting their money’s worth”...... you would have fit in very well during those times.

Now your deflecting...to deal with an issue as complex as slavery you must start at the begining, not just pick the bits that suit your 'all white people are responsble' narrative. Don't reduce yourself to calling people **** just beacuse they have a different perspective, that just makes the issue harder to explore.

Comment

Blacks are their own cause of slavery, who captured and enslaved weaker blacks, and when the white man came, they saw $$$ and started selling their slaves to white people. White people abolished slavery, white republicans fought to give black people equal rights while white liberals created the KKK.
          Me saying Ward hurt himself picking cotton does not make me racist against the entire black race you puny imbecile, and if you’re mentally stuck there I suggest you set your ****ing clock on time.
          As a human being, I couldn’t care less what you think of me. But I don’t go around calling myself The Son of God...
          Now go back to your corner and keep on spotting racism anywhere, even where it is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Goddamn that looks really like an obvious lowblow. Without any bias, can anybody really say that last punch wasn't directly in the nuts ? Kovalev even put his hand straight to his nuts after the shot landed that ended the fight...the proof is right there.
            It’s not only the last, as shown in the 4 photos, Kovalev was hit low in 7, and three times consecutively in the final sequence. And these are not all, but I am limited to how many photos I can link in a single post.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Now your deflecting...to deal with an issue as complex as slavery you must start at the begining, not just pick the bits that suit your 'all white people are responsble' narrative. Don't reduce yourself to calling people **** just beacuse they have a different perspective, that just makes the issue harder to explore.
              Deflecting what?? I never said only whites were responsible but the discussion stemmed from him calling Ward a cotton picker.

At every point all he has done is justify everything.

Justifying calling Ward a cotton picker and Justifying the enslavement of Black Africans in the US. You don’t justify tragedies, you simply condemn them and move on.

That clown Vlad is in another thread comparing Kaepernicks protests to the equivalent of raping someone’s daughter and getting away with it. He is literal human faeces.

Comment

Deflecting what?? I never said only whites were responsible but the discussion stemmed from him calling Ward a cotton picker.

Justifying calling Ward a cotton picker and Justifying the enslavement of Black Africans in the US. You don’t justify tragedies, you simply condemn them and move on.

That clown Vlad is in another thread comparing Kaepernicks protests to the equivalent of raping someone’s daughter and getting away with it. He is literal human faeces.
                Ward is not even black so this whole debate is ridiculous.

If Vlad called Ward a stupid irish drunk, would you be so butthurt?

Serious question.

Comment

Don’t misquote me you ****ing liar. When someone pisses on your anthem and your flag, and you defend their constitutional rights, I said might as well give some condoms to the man raping your daughter with that attitude, wouldn’t want him to catch any STDs...

I never endorsed nor justified enslavement of blacks, you loose victimized vagina.

Holy shlt do you cry all ****ing day?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Ward is not even black so this whole debate is ridiculous.

If Vlad called Ward a stupid irish drunk, would you be so butthurt?

Serious question.
                    What is Ward then?

Why of all things did he choose to call him a cotton picker?

Can you really equate that to calling him a stupid Irish punk. Honestly you’re just as pathetic as he is.

Comment

What is Ward then?

Why of all things did he choose to call him a cotton picker?

Can you really equate that to calling him a stupid Irish punk. Honestly you’re just as pathetic as he is.
                      But both are slurs based on cultural appropriation...Ward is mixed race, black american and white irish.

Is one side of his race more / less deserving of respect?

Dont reduce yourself to insulting me, just answer with an open mind and heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X