No announcement yet.

The Question mark on Canelos chin is removed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Where?? On the side of Canelo's head and on his neck??? Watch it again, Einstein.

That's ONE shot, BTW. What the **** kind of standards do you have for tested chins? Are you trying to lower the bar all by yourself?

No, try on his JAW moron. The standards I use for tested chins are FLUSH POWER shots to the chin. Canelo didnt even buckle bud. Sorry it gets you butthurt.

Comment

no one questioned his chin lol

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        no one questioned his chin lol
        he never fought at middleweight before this fight

Comment

Both guys have a real good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            he never fought at middleweight before this fight
            A 155lb is middleweight. He fought there five times.

164lb is super middle, he fought here once against a pretty big guy in jr.

Why would you question his chin?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              A 155lb is middleweight. He fought there five times.

164lb is super middle, he fought here once against a pretty big guy in jr.

Why would you question his chin?

Since when do we count catchweights?

A drained, unmotivated, timid, zombie Jr who threw 20 punches the entire fight?

Mosley, Lara, Angulo, Cotto, Kirkland, Mayweather these are all career welters and jr middleweights. Up to this point canelo never faced a LEGIT career middleweight. How is this difficult to understand?? Show me all the career middleweights on canelos resume...

Comment

Since when do we count catchweights?

A drained, unmotivated, timid, zombie Jr who threw 20 punches the entire fight?

Mosley, Lara, Angulo, Cotto, Kirkland, Mayweather these are all career welters and jr middleweights. Up to this point canelo never faced a LEGIT career middleweight. How is this difficult to understand?? Show me all the career middleweights on canelos resume...
                That's not the question nor what I've said.

I asked why there were questions about his chin. I didn't see any legit person question it.

Comment

No, try on his JAW moron. The standards I use for tested chins are FLUSH POWER shots to the chin. Canelo didnt even buckle bud. Sorry it gets you butthurt.
                  Don't cry. PROVE YOUR POINT, baby.

Point out SPECIFICALLY where in the fight Golovkin landed these flush power shots on Canelo's chin or sit the **** down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Why did he run so much if his chin is so great??
                    Enough with this ridiculous nonsense. You sound like a casual idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X