Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything better than a penis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is there anything better than a penis?

****ing serious.

Think about it. Is there anything better than a caulk? D1cks are awesome, no ****.

Seriously, name me ONE negative thing about having a penor. Just one.

1. It's flexible, so it doesn't get in the way.
    2. You use it to piss, inseminate unsuspecting sloots, and bludgeon betas or big willie type cats who try and step to you.
    3. It's aesthetic.
    4. You can even lift weights with it.
    5. It's a symbol of man/maleness. Self explanatory here.
    6. You can literally spend all day thinking about its glory (think, AlexKid)
    7. You can swing it around obnoxiously out of windows.
    8. You can stroke it to pleasure yourself, or you can spear someone with it to pleasure them - versatility.
    9. Chemical warefare - you essentially assault, subdue, and control females with your chemical warhead known as semen - self defense, espionage, world domination all at the bidding of your balls and meat cannon.

I mean we could go on and on, but really, aren't we blessed? It's time we stepped back and said wait a minute...no matter how life might suck right now, let's not forget I have a fooking beef whistle hanging between my legs, and that's a fooking game changing equalizer in life if there ever was one. A work of art attached to your body.

Having a penis is the maximum. The pinnacle. The scepter of mankind.
    100.00%
    There are better things in life, things I would trade my penor for.
    0.00%
    Last edited by LoadedWraps; 01-08-2017, 04:39 PM. Reason: spelling bruh

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      ****ing serious.

Think about it. Is there anything better than a caulk? D1cks are awesome, no ****.

2. You use it to piss, inseminate unsuspecting sloots, and bludgeon betas or big willie type cats who try and step to you.
      3. It's aesthetic.
      8. You can stroke it to pleasure yourself, or you can spear someone with it to pleasure them - versatility.
      9. Chemical warefare - you essentially assault, subdue, and control females with your chemical warhead known as semen - self defense, espionage, world domination all at the bidding of your balls and meat cannon.

I mean we could go on and on, but really, aren't we blessed? It's time we stepped back and said wait a minute...no matter how life might suck right now, let's not forget I have a fooking beef whistle hanging between my legs, and that's a fooking game changing equalizer in life if there ever was one. A work of art attached to your body.

I would green k this 10times if I could
      Well said bud
      Laughin at the chemical warefare

Comment

****ing serious.

3. It's aesthetic.

OMG!!!
        ...all this time...you're AlexKid's alt!

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

OMG!!!
          Yes, this is quite suspicious. Very AlexKid like.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

OMG!!!
            How does that even make sense?

His join date is like a year or two ago iirc.

If anything, he would be my alt. But he isn't, I don't hide behind alts, this is my only account.

Comment

****ing serious.

3. It's aesthetic.

Alexkid is that you? Did you mean to post this from the Alexkid account but by accident found yourself posting it from your legit account.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Alexkid is that you? Did you mean to post this from the Alexkid account but by accident found yourself posting it from your legit account.
                Do people around here have short memories? At one point swagswag aka STAX ON DECK legit thought I might be **** with the way I was making new angles to discuss the topic.

Besides it was always !! Anorak who was king of the penis threads, AlexKid is just a prospect.

Comment

Do people around here have short memories? At one point swagswag aka STAX ON DECK legit thought I might be **** with the way I was making new angles to discuss the topic.

Besides it was always !! Anorak who was king of the penis threads, AlexKid is just a prospect.
                  Alexkid is King of penis, you can call him the Penis King.

Comment

Yes, a detachable penis

Comment

Working...
                    X